What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

thats the way to do it noel, one bang and theres just a foot of post sticking out of the ground  :D so what happened  ???

we tried it on the 88-94 and it wasn't letting the hydraulic fluid back into the tractor quick enough so it wasnt banging down quick enough, stuck it on the bigger tractor and bobs your uncle, worked a treat!!!

Noel

Stu wanted to go out so we went to the Devizes Toyfair.  Quite a small affair but nice atmosphere. 2 stalls with a few farm bits and I bought a quad bike for Leakey Vale (staff use only).  Absolutely glorious day and am now going to give Fred the tortoise a warm bath to help his stiff joints.  (at 117+ your entitled to stiff joints after a 4/5 month sleep!) 

Been with my Dad to his first hunter trial - grief was it stressful. He had a stop at the water jump and was really cross, but I think he did okay for a first time out :-\

where was that to mandy?? they are setting up for one along side the a38 at buckfastliegh at the min

No one told me!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(:-[

I have just had a cupp as well Sue, you both would have been more than welcome.  :)

Ah bless - it was a spur of the moment thing and I don't have your telephone number!  Next time I'll PM you and enjoy that cuppa!