What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today was average but since I doubt I'll get a chance to tell you tomorrow, I'll tell you now.

Tomorrow I going off for a ride out with my young son and his god father Mike to look at tackle.

Going to Corfields combine graveyard at Bentall near Much Wenlock in Shropshire, then across to G&R Price at Bishops Castle to look at a 290 4wd to replace Mike's burned out 2wd 290 [wants to swap his loader over, hence stuck on red...] The I'm goimg to try to pop into James Henman's yard - back page ads in T&M - at Shobdon to see what goodies he's got. After seeing all these pictures of Schluters on here I have to see one in the flesh, JWH have a 7800.

If it's a good day and I get some photos I'll post them up for you. Anyone got anything specific they want me to look at while I'm there??

50 series Deeres mate 8)

Green stuff was distinctly lacking today Tris, however, I didn't forget you.

ONLY one in any of the yards I visited was a nice little M plate 2650 with a red Quicke and MC1 cab.

I'll post a new topic - probably tomorrow - and put them all up.

A real mixed bag but interesting nonetheless.

And finished up rolling in some beans at home.

Lovely day!

Been mostly making stock for Spalding today ::) but i've also been working on a Strimech silage fork for the new Joal JCB 531.70 8) 8)

Ditto, prepared and painted 50% of the parts for 6 red beet harvesters today along with some trailer parts, still am painting them for that matter

Looking at a hoooooooooooooooooooge collection of farm toys with Mark (Old Ford) in Hereford - will post pics tomorrow ;D

mmm interesting!!!!.....i'll have the fences :D :D :D....and any autoway items that may be in there? :-\

Where was that in Hfd then Mark? Was it being sold off? Private sale or general public? What was there?

So many questions!!

Private sale in herefordshire not sure where, Mandy used tom tom  Simon  :-[:-[, Mandy bought some boxed stuff /fiat deutz/ massey 595 with loader/ nice plough  lots more . if you pm Mandy i'm sure she will give you a list. :)

Private sale in herefordshire not sure where, Mandy used tom tom  Simon  :-[:-[, Mandy bought some boxed stuff /fiat deutz/ massey 595 with loader/ nice plough  lots more . if you pm Mandy i'm sure she will give you a list. :)

What a let down for the blokes! You relied on a woman AND satnav to get you somewhere!

I'm sure it was effective but you're supposed to leave with no map, no idea and no fuel and then maintain you know exactly where you're going!

Since she's obviously the brains behind the operation though I'll speak to Mandy instead!!

What a let down for the blokes! You relied on a woman AND satnav to get you somewhere!

I'm sure it was effective but you're supposed to leave with no map, no idea and no fuel and then maintain you know exactly where you're going!

Since she's obviously the brains behind the operation though I'll speak to Mandy instead!!

Anyone would think you'd been talking to my Simon M, Simon ;D

Just about to post up pics of Paul's private collection. Wouldn't be fair as a trader to post up what I actually bought - but feel free to pm me for a list :-*

Playing our most hated of rivals; Ashford  >:( We lost in a very very tight match 14-7, which for us i count as a win  :D On average they'll go home the most injured team  :) Not even anything dirty just excellent hard tackles  :) And then got in and have been taking my Claas Dominators apart to be resprayed and redone much better than last times poor efforts  :)