What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

know the feeling, i really must do mine, but only get 1/4 of the way in and get borded

I have been compiling a database for ages and then realised even I did not know what some items looked like so I started to take pictures and put them in the database along with the description etc.  Doing this I found I had far more items in the collection than in my catalogue so it continues...

...bored?  I do it in small doses as it can get quite tedious. 

I have been compiling a database for ages and then realised even I did not know what some items looked like so I started to take pictures and put them in the database along with the description etc.  Doing this I found I had far more items in the collection than in my catalogue so it continues...

...bored?  I do it in small doses as it can get quite tedious. 

mines the same pics ar eincluded, thats takes time to match and sort properly, hence i loose intreste, must do it mind as its getting listed soon when we swap policys

mines the same pics ar eincluded, thats takes time to match and sort properly, hence i loose intreste, must do it mind as its getting listed soon when we swap policys

Just renewed mine and the total value has more than doubled since last year.  Items over ?100 needed to be listed separately and that's where the database is useful - I printed them off (complete with picture) and sent it to the insurance co with my cheque.  That way there can be no argument about whether the model exists!

Just renewed mine and the total value has more than doubled since last year.  Items over ?100 needed to be listed separately and that's where the database is useful - I printed them off (complete with picture) and sent it to the insurance co with my cheque.  That way there can be no argument about whether the model exists!

think i will have to do the same, i have numerous 100 quid plus items up there so well worth doing 

Had our young farmers stock judging event today which I organised which went well, I just didnt't expect the work involved in organising such an event though if I'm honest, as my phone bill quadroubled in price last month, hours on the phone everyday trying to keep trading standards on our sides, borrowing stock, arranging judges and stewards, two tanks of diesal in the tractor collecting and returning stock from farms all over the area and just the stress that goes with it. But I'm pleased being the clubs youngest ever livestock officer. :);) ;)

Had our young farmers stock judging event today which I organised which went well, I just didnt't expect the work involved in organising such an event though if I'm honest, as my phone bill quadroubled in price last month, hours on the phone everyday trying to keep trading standards on our sides, borrowing stock, arranging judges and stewards, two tanks of diesal in the tractor collecting and returning stock from farms all over the area and just the stress that goes with it. But I'm pleased being the clubs youngest ever livestock officer. :);) ;)

Congratulations on doing a sterling job.

Organising any event is quite a task and most people attending think it is a "Doors Open to Doors Close" sort of job and do not realise the number of weeks/months work beforehand and the days/weeks work after.  "Helpers" can be the worst not turning up until "doors open" because that is when it starts, (isn't it?)

Started the morning delivering fetiliser, 26 bags of 20-10-10, then back to the yard, went off with the dump trailer for an hour or two, then picked up the tanker and had to go and empty some septic tanks and spread that  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :-X :-X

did you enjoy it? human dung aint as good as the real dung dungy slurry :P :P