What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Paying bills and doing paperwork mostly :(

OUCH and congratulations.  I do paperwork for all my customers but I am always behind doing my own.  Although I now have brought my books up to date AND done the filing ( about 4 months worth)

Summer resolution

I must do the filing as I go along,    I must do the filing as I go along,  I must do the filing as I go along,    I must do the filing as I go along,    I must do the filing as I go along....

Compiled the latest SMAC club magazine.   

Had Marky here to see me earlier today and just in from taking my mates Claas 836 and 4m power harrow to Mildenhall from near Dereham, also got the offer of some cultivating tomorrow on his Atles ;D

Have been busy today got the car washed and polished then was out helping my dad get the garden turned and rotavated to start the veg planting. Got the onions, shallots and garlic in and also the turnip, parsnip and beetroot seeds are in. Pea and broad bean bed ready for tomorrow now as are the rows for the early tatties. Also just weighed the last of the store lambs so they will be ready to go next week to the slaughter house.

Have been busy today got the car washed and polished then was out helping my dad get the garden turned and rotavated to start the veg planting. Got the onions, shallots and garlic in and also the turnip, parsnip and beetroot seeds are in. Pea and broad bean bed ready for tomorrow now as are the rows for the early tatties. Also just weighed the last of the store lambs so they will be ready to go next week to the slaughter house.

I thought you were coming home for a rest. Still, as they say, "A change is as good as a rest", and you sound as though you are really enjoying it. The countryside at home is somewhat better than the bleak "Moonscape" you've left behind. What an unwelcoming place that is.

Have a great break.  ;):)

Been on dumper this morning get last of the drive dug out as was only little bits as did 98% with dump trailer yesterday :) Then off to farols at milton common to pick up a dump trailer and i must say for us where we are thats a fair old treck at least 70 miles round trip must be will clock it on car at weekend just to see :D :D