What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Looking forward to Spalding tomorrow! Other than that, printing maps off of the route, playing with the Dogs moving my layout around  :) And fiddling with a few models, so pretty model orientated weekend  :)

Look forward to seeing you there - I am off early in the morning.

still getting over cold! >:( >:(>:(.....you lot can have it tomorrow! :D :D

and wife will be coming now, will only be at spalding for a few hours though as need to get back, more a meet and greet for me this time ;) ;)

Finnishing off some bits for Spalding tommorow, did my rounds with muck trailers at the horsey places for some spends and calving, but very excited about tommorow. :);) ;)

Thanks, it was a pleasure meeting you too  :) And Mum thought you were a lovely lady  ;) .. She also said Farmer Will had a lovely face  :-\ :-[???:D

Not suprising really is it. :-\ ::):P

at the new job!....

usual first day cr@p of reading stuff and the IT system not working! :D :D :D

not sure i can get on FTF yet? :-\ :-\, but i may be to busy once settled >:( >:(....which career wise is good! :)

Been recovering our Foden, which slid off the road this morning on a snowy farm drive. Had the help of a Claas Challenger  belonging to Ellis's at Littlington, near Eastbourne.

It wasn't badly stuck, but it just wouldn't steer back on to the concrete drive and was bulldozing the soil. I got it out by getting the driver to transfer the load to the back, raising the rear lift axle so all the weight was on the drive axle and it was light on the front. The Claas Challenger pulled it at an angle on a short chain and got the front back on the concrete. Job done.  ;):)

Lucky it didn't happen another hundred yards down the road. The bank by the road is higher and it would have rolled if it had gone off there.  :o

Have been clearing out drains and digging channels to try and drain some of the water off the roadways on the farm and stop the river running down the yard :(

After that put some sandbags along the side of the sheds to divert the water away from the lamb sheds.

Apart from that a bit more lambing.