What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

yesterday, popped on here for an hour in the early morning, then went to Sawston to take wife to hairdresser appoinment, then saw a nice red Mk5 golf TSi and drooooooooooooooled!!!, then washed my car :D :D, got to warm at 10am and had to do it again as the water dried to quick (so used a chammy straight after), then went home, had to use the strimmer to cut the front garden as its about a foot high and topped the back, cut the grass.....left wife to clear up as i went off to footie  :D :D :D

yesterday, popped on here for an hour in the early morning, then went to Sawston to take wife to hairdresser appoinment, then saw a nice red Mk5 golf TSi and drooooooooooooooled!!!, then washed my car :D :D, got to warm at 10am and had to do it again as the water dried to quick (so used a chammy straight after), then went home, had to use the strimmer to cut the front garden as its about a foot high and topped the back, cut the grass.....left wife to clear up as i went off to footie  :D :D :D

Nice busy day then Ben - what car did you get in the end - must of missed that post ::)

Today I'm off to Stockland Lovell to watch my Dad's wife do a one day event with her horse :'( :'( :'(

Well... gotta make the effort haven't you ;D

got it in November Mandy ;) ;), the Black Mk4 Golf V5 ;D.....but want a Red Golk Mk5 TSi ;D ;D....just refuse to buy a brand new one! :D :D :D

yeah a busy day, didnt get dinner until 9pm....and i had to cook it for us.....she was 'busy' >:(

got it in November Mandy ;) ;), the Black Mk4 Golf V5 ;D.....but want a Red Golk Mk5 TSi ;D ;D....just refuse to buy a brand new one! :D :D :D

yeah a busy day, didnt get dinner until 9pm....and i had to cook it for us.....she was 'busy' >:(

Why can I never find a bloke that can bloomin' cook (well the new one can apparently, but not put to the test yet ::))

Why can I never find a bloke that can bloomin' cook (well the knew one can apparently, but not put to the test yet ::))

you mean i shouldn't be cooking :o :o :o :o.....i've been stitched up like a kipper in this marriage malarkey! >:( :'(....i seem to always cook!...................although she does make breakfast otherwise i wouldnt eat any :D :D :D

Went to Salisbury Toy Fair with Stu.

Very few punters so there were some bargains to be had as the stall holders were having a thin time of it.  Whether the weather put people off I don't know but there were very few children to be seen and most of the buying public were serious collectors.

Got a couple of nice items for Lilliput Vale and Stu bought Leakey Vale some 1:32 scale animals.

you mean i shouldn't be cooking :o :o :o :o.....i've been stitched up like a kipper in this marriage malarkey! >:( :'(....i seem to always cook!...................although she does make breakfast otherwise i wouldnt eat any :D :D :D

But look at it this way... if you weren't any good at it, you wouldn't be allowed to do it... it's a compliment Ben.  :-*

Been offroading 4x4 trialing as usal it was great fun. First time i have acctually driven in a trial Obivously i dont drive on the road its pefectly legal as its a private site you have to be 14 to drive the trial. Dad got the landy stuck once and so did i very nearly  ;):)