What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well this weekend been to a off road camp weekend thing, punch challage and then a trial.

Really good fun then last night we had a camp fire and most got druck brillant weekend, although the landy hasnt came quite the same, bent both sills below the doors, all the steps are bent, the metal frame that holds the canvers cover over the rear thats bent. Although we shouldnt moan as somone put there range rover on its roof (write off) luckley they were all okay ;):)

well more like the week then today,monday banham zoo , tuesday jimmy,s farm yesterday car booting and today tropical wings south woodham ferres

cooor long time since i have been there mate, has it changed much??

for me, dodging some seriously heavy showers this morn, but got caught this afternoon with a real heavy constant downpour, gone right through my waterproofs the lot, soaked

cooor long time since i have been there mate, has it changed much??

for me, dodging some seriously heavy showers this morn, but got caught this afternoon with a real heavy constant downpour, gone right through my waterproofs the lot, soaked

sure has , go once every two years , always new buildings put up ,new animals,pefer it to colchester zoo

Was in Elgin today so that my wife could get here final fitting for her bridesmaid dress. Got some wood as well to start on a shed and silage pit in the next week.

Picked up the livestock trailer from my mum and dad's place all cleaned up and ready to transport the pigs to Turriff show tomorrow, fingers crossed for good weather.

just got up after being on here until the early hours.....got through the unreads though!!.....now back on here, waiting for dad to come over to chase some sockets into the wall, then pick wife up from station around 4-15?

wish the weather was better, after all the rain theres no chance of any field action >:( >:(>:( :'(