What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I've got one Steve... but I send these bins to my grower... so we have about 4-6 in rotation at any one time... if he left that outside it would get nicked... plus I couldn't afford to buy 6 of them.. I paid about £1200 for the one I have  :-[

Plus.... would be too heavy on the lorry with 4 of them.. it's only a 7.5t GVW  :-\

Bloody good idea though  :-*

How'd it go mate?

ah it was brill  ;D well untill i had to have the health and safty talk  ::) but looking foward to friday afternoons from now on !  ;D and not because its the end  ::)  :D but i got machniery practical  ;D but theres one lecturer thats hell of a laugh she's just clean off  :D she said if were ever stuck on our farms eg doing silage on college days,she said just text her to say why we wont be in and she'll be fine with it  :) ,as long as its only for a day or two  ;):D not like  taking about 2 weeks off  :D

Sweet FA, decided to have a complete day off from everything, just got to cook my own grub as I'm the only one here, might cook gf some as well when she comes round later if she's lucky :D

well you got my wheels to do mate

you cook better get some more bog roll in then

Having cleared out the cupboard yesterday and then refilled it today I finally managed to put the spare bed back together and although there is no bedding on it I can honestly say "I have a spare bedroom again"

Whew - stopping for lunch and then I am of to the Andover Modelex although I doubts there will be a great deal of interest, except perhaps scenery items for Leakey/Lilliput Vale Heritage Parks

Having cleared out the cupboard yesterday and then refilled it today I finally managed to put the spare bed back together and although there is no bedding on it I can honestly say "I have a spare bedroom again"

Whew - stopping for lunch and then I am of to the Andover Modelex although I doubts there will be a great deal of interest, except perhaps scenery items for Leakey/Lilliput Vale Heritage Parks

Hi Sue,  :-* I hope you are better at tidying up cupboards than I am. I take it all out, remember why I didn't throw it away last time I had a tidy up, and then put it all back. Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a Womble.  :(;)

A weekend off, first whole weekend for six weeks. Stayed at hers last night, got up at midday, breakfast, washing up, pranced around in my dressing gown to FC Kahuna - Machine Says Yes. Now going to get a speaker fixed :o get Traci's boots rehealed (no, I did not wear them out!) and then go to Frome Model Centre for a mooch.

Hi Sue,  :-* I hope you are better at tidying up cupboards than I am. I take it all out, remember why I didn't throw it away last time I had a tidy up, and then put it all back. Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a Womble.  :(;)

Umm, well, ehhh - a lot DID get thrown out but.... ??? 

Join the Squirrel Club, William.  The problem is that when you throw it away you find you need it the day after the dustmen have been!  Honestly though some of it I have been looking for for months.

I DID go to the Andover Modelex.  Some lovely railway layouts there and not a few trade stands (all railway modelling oriented).  Managed to get a couple of card building kits for Lilliput Vale, Metcalfe Manor Farm Barn  and Tractor Shed (stone) and a SuperQuick "Greystones" Farm Hay Loft & Barn. (Timber clad) which I hope will serve as an office/shop/restaurant.  Those will keep me out of mischief for a while and lookee here - something else to store!

today......popped out to get some tatties for the wife to use in her science lesson.....now being delivered ;)....cheers Terry! (Marky, give him a kiss for me!)

popped to Ely, looked around, went in the toyshop, didnt buy anything.....now at home on here :) :)