What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Felled and chipped two tree's in a housing estate. . . got moaned at by a chavette telling me what we were doing was 'unsocial' where as she was obviously 'on social' :D :D :D :D :D

Then pruned a tree for an old couple. This afternoon I'm staying behind to service the tractor, hedgetrimmer and wood chipper :)

Shame you didn't fell the tree on her Tris ::) ::)

Sounds like a busy day.

For me same as every night for the past week, purging. Tonight will be all night about 24 ton of liquid nitrogen to be vapourised into nitrogen gas and put into a tank. ::) ::)

Well today has been a good day  as first of all i have had the day off

secondly i have managed to get take that tickets    after 2 tours without any joy ;D ;D

Then spent the day at warwick castle with the family

Wierd thing is i am 39 and have never been there even though its only 6 miles from home and have lived in this area all my life :-\    Interesting time though

Whooooopeeeeee    I'm going to take that ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now all the comments about a grown man going to a take that concert can be directed at me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I like them ;)

Well today has been a good day   as first of all i have had the day off

secondly i have managed to get take that tickets    after 2 tours without any joy ;D ;D

Wierd thing is i am 39 and have never been there even though its only 6 miles from home and have lived in this area all my life :-\     Interesting time though

Whooooopeeeeee     I'm going to take that ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now all the comments about a grown man going to a take that concert can be directed at me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I like them ;)

You are one of the most unlikely Take That fans I have ever come across !! :D :D :D I'd love to see you bopping away at the front  :D

What I find mildly amusing is the fact that we attach a stigma to being a Take That fan..... yet we are mostly mature adults who like playing with toys ....  ???:D :D :D I must admit though, I do rather like their new stuff..... and I feel I have respect for them having come back to it and moved their music on a stage to keep pace with taste.... I hope they continue to do well..... Robbie can stick it though, strange bear that one.....

This evening I am doing something far trendier than take that..... I am off to watch the Mighty Boosh at the NIA..... you see Smurf, that's cutting edge that is mate..... ;):D :D

Well today has been a good day   as first of all i have had the day off

Wierd thing is i am 39 and have never been there even though its only 6 miles from home and have lived in this area all my life :-\     Interesting time though

Whooooopeeeeee     I'm going to take that ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now all the comments about a grown man going to a take that concert can be directed at me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DBut I like them ;)

Me too (not that I'm a grown Man of course ::))... and I love 'em even more now their growd up  :-*:-*

Anyway... have a fab time and I look forward to the report on how brilliant they are :)

Today I'm helping to set up everything for our Holloween Street Pary and Hog Roast (in charge of balloons apparently :-[)... and then partying all day long (and lots of the evening too except I am working tomoz so I will have to moderate things a little :'()

Nightshift again tonight and again purging of the giant tank, a different method tonight as the past couple of nights there has not been a decrease in oxygen level so tonight they a cycle purging the tank which means taking it up to a set pressure and then letting the nitrogen and oxygen out, hopefully it works. Also have to take the constrution area authority around to handover to him tomorrow at midnight as I am going back on days  ;D ;D ;D

Also have to pick the guys up at around 3am when they get back from Baku  ::) ::) with my kebab ;D

went shopping in Norwich yesterday, called in to the Snetterton model shop on the way home with the wife, she loved it!!!!.....tried to get me to buy things :o :o :o :o

great place aint it mate, must be 3 times the size from my last visit and you say they are extending again?? hell, wont be enough room for the race track at this rate

Well Mrs PDC has been to London on a hen weekend ::) ::)::) ::) I have had my two girls (10 and 6) fighting all weekend >:( >:( Mrs PDC just got back and said 'let's go see the fireworks down at Felixstowe' So off they went and i'm on here and tinkering with models untill at least half eight  ;D ;D bliss ::)

Well Mrs PDC has been to London on a hen weekend ::) ::)::) ::) I have had my two girls (10 and 6) fighting all weekend >:( >:( Mrs PDC just got back and said 'let's go see the fireworks down at Felixstowe' So off they went and i'm on here and tinkering with models untill at least half eight  ;D ;D bliss ::)

ideal mate so whats kn the table tonight then?? bit more on the ih maybe?

Off to Wales today I think. Four deliveries in the south. Don't know where yet but possibly Newport, Cardiff and or Carmarthen areas. It usually is. Rest of the week I will be on Vacuum Tanker training. Have a new starter at the agencey who needs bringing up to speed. Easy week!!

I've been in at work since 5am..  :o>:( :'( - School 'start-back' from half-term over this side of the country.... busy busy busy  ;D

Yes MGU was really happy when I left home at 06:15 this morning!!  "Do I Have to go to school Dad?"

BGU "Wake your Mum up and ask her I'm off to work"!!!! :D :D :D