What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I'm going to go n spread some of the smelliest poo i can find

one of our neighbours decided that he would biuld a fence in one of our fields to expand his field by 1.5 acres my boss got a court order against him on friday but yesterday he had 5 blokes out there finishing the fence so later im gona plaster both sides of the fence in cow crap so monday when they have to come back and take the fence down there gona be coverd in the stuff

Good or what ha ha!

I'm going to go n spread some of the smelliest poo i can find

one of our neighbours decided that he would biuld a fence in one of our fields to expand his field by 1.5 acres my boss got a court order against him on friday but yesterday he had 5 blokes out there finishing the fence so later im gona plaster both sides of the fence in cow crap so monday when they have to come back and take the fence down there gona be coverd in the stuff

Good or what ha ha!

good man, take some pics ;D ;D

just back from the hospital after 2 wisdom teeth being taken out, feel like i have a bag of spanners in my mouth at the mo, not to much swelling yet though, now got the reat of the week off at the docs advice, so hopefully after the last 2 / 3 weeks of hassle and greif i can get a bit of sleep back

just back from the hospital after 2 wisdom teeth being taken out, feel like i have a bag of spanners in my mouth at the mo, not to much swelling yet though, now got the reat of the week off at the docs advice, so hopefully after the last 2 / 3 weeks of hassle and greif i can get a bit of sleep back

sounds sore sean but i bet its far better when its all cured  :)

good luck mate.. I had one out in the 80's.... Ooooo that hurt when the injection wore off... 1 week before I could even open my mouth wide enough to get a spoon in  :o :o

Today I are bin mostly...

On a course 'How to write copy (words) to inspire people' - I thought it would be rubbish... but in fairness it was quite entertaining

Know how you feel mate had an impacted wisdom tooth 3 years ago resulted in 2 being removed. Had it done under sedation at a private clinic as waiting list was so long cost me £150 to have them out.

As for me trying to get all the paperwork sorted out for all the jobs that are going on at the moment, it is a total nightmare.

had mine under general in a nuffield hospital, didnt sleep a wink last night, was to painfull even with thtepain killers they gave me, got a black eye, and my right had jaw side is bruised on the outside, looks like i have been in a fight ,but lost ,cany really feel my tounge or bottom lip as they have bruised the nerve could be 3 days till that comes back he siad

Sounds like a rough time, sean

I never had a bruise at all.

Before they did mine they did an xray to see where the nerve was sat in the gum so that he never damaged or bruised it. Was only on co codamol for 2 days then all was fine.

mine was very close, the teeth were both on the angle not upright so the roots were near as touching, to be honest given what they did warn me off i seem to have got away lightly, only have stiches as they had to cut the gum away to get the right hand side one out, hence the brusing and soreness, other sides fine

good luck mate.. I had one out in the 80's.... Ooooo that hurt when the injection wore off... 1 week before I could even open my mouth wide enough to get a spoon in  :o :o

Today I are bin mostly...

On a course 'How to write copy (words) to inspire people' - I thought it would be rubbish... but in fairness it was quite entertaining

Oh my god there must have been more than one Marky on the course then ;) ;)

Still in the role of area authority.

Not a great workload at present just a few permits at present but I would imagine it will increase over the next couple of days as we go into start up.

Apart from that have to carry out several meetings every day and at least 2 site visits.

Happy days.