What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

cheats, try right recording yourself on your phone take it into your exam with a speeker down your sleeve rest your head on yer hand bingo answers are there, i know this has nothing to do with coursework but its along that lines  :D

cheats, try right recording yourself on your phone take it into your exam with a speeker down your sleeve rest your head on yer hand bingo answers are there, i know this has nothing to do with coursework but its along that lines  :D

Good idea, bad if your caught  :D they automaticlly give you a 0  :D

i know the feeling just after compeleting my 5th attempt at bloody shakespere coursework, its only a month late but sure what can you do

GCSE English = Horror I hated it!

I've been typing up a engineering report for school and doing AS physics Past Papers!

Spent the first part of the day recovering from the night before, ran a couple of errands for work and the store I was previously at, before doing a bit more work on my next model cabinet. Officially starting a weeks holiday by taking a lovely lady out for tea tonight and heading to a local vintage tractor club's ploughing match tommorow if the weather's holds up.