What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Spent the latter part of the morning playing tennis with my best mate at Scarborough, hitting the ball back over the net wasn't an issue but the running part most certainly was. Whilst this afternoon i've been in the company of a John Deere 6530 drilling outfit, will post some photographs soon. :)

When i got to school today for the start of week 3 of my placment i got told that the teacher from my class was off sick and i was being left with the class on my own!  :o

Got on fine once i got into the swing of things but was pretty daunting at the start!

Think it did my confidence the world of good though as i didn't have a lot of time to think about it and was basically thrown into the deep end... and survived!  ;D

So a good day although rather unexpected!

When i got to school today for the start of week 3 of my placment i got told that the teacher from my class was off sick and i was being left with the class on my own!  :o

Got on fine once i got into the swing of things but was pretty daunting at the start!

Think it did my confidence the world of good though as i didn't have a lot of time to think about it and was basically thrown into the deep end... and survived!  ;D

So a good day although rather unexpected!

Go you Toygirl! Really well done  :)

Had the class again today as the teacher was still off! Absolutely shattered tonight but think that just comes with the job!

Just got the tea on and toyboy is just about to come in the door so better go and chat to him for a while!

Planning to get some shopping from tesco tonight and do some school stuff but apart from that not much else!

Been moving some topsoil and manure with the kubota at a mates who has about 14 acres loads to do still, doenst quite beet Markys lot though. Trying to keep the kubota in a straight line was fun, really really wet and a full bucket back goes really light. Dumping the soil in the gullys he has in the field but couldnt drive into them to level it out as its just to wet in them and nearly got stuck onece so will have to level it when it drys up.

Had the class again today as the teacher was still off! Absolutely shattered tonight but think that just comes with the job!

Just got the tea on and toyboy is just about to come in the door so better go and chat to him for a while!

Planning to get some shopping from tesco tonight and do some school stuff but apart from that not much else!

Is the school near Keith Toygirl or are you having to travel into Aberdeen??

For me still at work but that is the first weekend upon me so only ten days to go now. ;D

Is the school near Keith Toygirl or are you having to travel into Aberdeen??

For me still at work but that is the first weekend upon me so only ten days to go now. ;D

Yeah not too far from keith - can't say where because of confidentiality though!  ::)

only got a short drive in the morning which is better than having to travel an hour+ to aberdeen for uni although back to uni in a couple of weeks after placement is finished! 

Ah well not too bad then Toygirl, yeah an hour or so into aberdeen every day is not good  I did it for several months from Aberchirder and it was a killer leave home at 6 for a 8 am start. >:( >:(

Today Iam doing a bit of training on the plant and doing my general routines.

Been to Frome Model Centre for scatter, got a hanging basket liner in Poundstretcher. Then Focus for another board, PVA and dowel. Met Marcus just outside Frome on his break and had a go reversing a rear steer trailer for the first time, kerbs didn't get too bad a bashing!! Had a curry in the Frome Flyer, now off home to get cracking on some fields! ;D

You sound busy Mart...

Today I are bin mostly... delivering compost around my local allotment societies with my copilot... wing commander Holmes...

He's been driving the tractor.... loading the trailer and keeping me company  :-*

Always up to something Marky........ :)

How's Frankie doing........ ???