What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

What a day! Left the yard at 04.30 and arrived at my destination at 08.30. Destination being a layby on top of the Peak District north of Leek. Weather? Sheet rain driven by a wind that nearly took me off my feet. Spent the rest of the day drying out, 165 loaded like a dream at Oswestry as did the 290 4wd at Kidderminster. Then at Evesham, in the dark and at the wrong end of the day a 575 which was ok & a non running 690 :-(  575 wouldn't pull it up the wet ramps (no winch cable at the moment) so had to get 290 off, drive 575 up, push 690 up with the 290 and then use a forklift to gain 6in to get the ramps up! Bit of a squeeze! Didn't get home. . . . . not that I mind when I'm parked up outside a pub on the A38 in Glos. . . . . . I think I've earned it!

Should have let me know Tris, i'd have popped over for a pint with ya.....would have been better than watching Enland loose to the French!

Ran back to yard this a.m and unloaded the four tractors I collected yesterday, then off out again to collect an MF165 from Weston Super Mare and back up the M5/A38 to Dursley to collect a pretty tidy Volvo FL6. Back to the yard, unloaded, washed the lorry, cleared the cab out and headed home. Now got to get ready for the next mission. ... Zwolle  8)

breaking up an old table that was left in the house from the other people, set the chimenea off ::) ::) , found my jars of plastiweld and glued up a shed frame!!, currently back online applying for more jobs and thats about it, gets a bit depressing at times!!! :( :( :(

well i went up to penrith show today and i met Mandy and the other half (sorry forgotten his name!)

also met tim and jordan who's display was amazing, ;D

and also saw steve who i mistakenly called barry, i'm sorry :-[

also carted some maize and saw 3 KTWO's go onto there side  ::)

and i wasn't the driver of any of them :D

I have spent the weekend sorting my car out ::)

My car got reversed into by a Merc sprinter van and was towed away as the radiator was smashed >:(

5 days later I get the call to say it's a write off >:(

I refused the write off value and opted for a cash settlement to repair the car myself :-\

I trailered the car home yesterday fitted a brand new radiator and a bumper from the scrapyard ;D

Radiator £75, bumper £20 and i'm nearly a grand better off  :of8):P

Can still keep the hire car for 7 days aswell if I want :laugh:

Back home from Soutwaite Services at Carlise just under and hour ago. Had a clear run on the roads really and covered the 233 miles in less than 4 hours with no stops and got an average of 40.8 MPG.

Car unloaded and unpacked load of washing on and away to download some more show photos and take some photos of my purchases which were limited to 6 models and a pack of loose bales 8) 8)

relaxing after getting home at 1.45 am this morning from zwolle, great trip over and back with a hell of a show in between,

took the car to the dealers as one of my rear lights has blown, its a led unit which is actually subject to a recall, so now waiting on the parts so they can fit a new set of rear tail lights on both sides

been to penrith..met some lovely people.. had a good day with my son

It was nice to meet you rob and your son too...what a nice young lad well mannered and interested in models too ( well tractor ones at present ) ;D ;D