What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Any round where I finish with the same ball I started with is a good round, it doesn't happen very often and I think golf balls cost me about as much as tractor models sometimes.

If I can shoot 85-90 then it is an OK round. I have always said that I can draw the ball and fade the ball.........I just don't know which one I am going to do before I hit it!  :-[:-[ :-[

Topping feild margins with a 22hp Kioti compact tractor, too warm, too many bugs and a seat that didnt quite fit properly  :-\  Ive already had "you young ones dont know your born" from my stepdad, but I like my air con and 160 hp tractors  :P

Topping feild margins with a 22hp Kioti compact tractor, too warm, too many bugs and a seat that didnt quite fit properly  :-\  Ive already had "you young ones dont know your born" from my stepdad, but I like my air con and 160 hp tractors  :P

Been doing same with a small JD last 2 days (only another 2800 acres to go round :'( ) and only thing keeping me going is knowing 3 more weeks and be in harvest and doing what I want to be :laugh:

Got a 4 hour walk to bring some cows down from the hills and onto some green feed oats then straw and tritcale silage out to 4 other mobs of 150 cows then move the brake fences to given some more oats to them and to top it all off it's been p!ssing down all night so there will be mud everywere.

Been doing same with a small JD last 2 days (only another 2800 acres to go round :'( ) and only thing keeping me going is knowing 3 more weeks and be in harvest and doing what I want to be :laugh:

I feel a bit better knowing I only had to do 300acres, its a slow job when its hot though  :-\

Been helping the father in law since Monday. Hedgetrimming by hand and with the tractor and some lawn mowing. I can't say I am too fond of hedgetrimming by hand to be honest, especially the flipping conifer. . .. Stuff should be cut once at root level  >:(

Still, pays well and get fed well. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth, especially when we get so much help from Tracis parents.

Rewarded by a good wedge and of course our trip to Hyde Park tomorrow to see Arcade Fire and Mumford and Sons. Get well and truly in!  :D:)

Been helping the father in law since Monday. Hedgetrimming by hand and with the tractor and some lawn mowing. I can't say I am too fond of hedgetrimming by hand to be honest, especially the flipping conifer. . .. Stuff should be cut once at root level  >:(

Still, pays well and get fed well. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth, especially when we get so much help from Tracis parents.

Rewarded by a good wedge and of course our trip to Hyde Park tomorrow to see Arcade Fire and Mumford and Sons. Get well and truly in!  :D:)

Well each to their own but that sounds rather painful to me, more of a punishment :of I too hate hedgetrimming leylandii and the like, agony on the neck and back. Make a nice thick hedge if that's your thing but people let them get too big.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was half expecting someone to pick up on that!

It just always seems to be hot when I do it so you ringing wet with sweat and the clippings stick to you, get down your shirt. ... your eyes get sweat in them. ... the exhaust from the machine is at nose height.  .. .

Moan, moan, moan eh?!!!  ::) ::):laugh: :laugh:

Been to see the pups again!! We coo'ed and ah'ed for an hour and came away all excited again, all 12 are away to their new homes in 10 days. Looking forward to October now, hope we are ready for the onslaught of sharp teeth versus the rest of our house  :-\ :laugh: :laugh:

Well where to start again been a while since I have posted on here seem to have no time these days. Just back at work after 4 weeks off. Been busy in that time managed to decorate 2 bedrooms fit new light fittings and sockets cut the grass numerous times sell a 10foot sheep trailer sort out my costco membership and look after 3 children oh and take my wife out several times not bad. As for work inside this time training in the control room.