What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was helping out with traffic control at a rememberance parade today. one woman found it a big inconvienience that the road was temporary closed . no respect for those who had fought for her freedom . she was taking her young son for a golf lesson , i told her that being shot by the enemy was a bigger incovienience than missing a golf lesson !

gotta go out gritting the roads after tea , frosty night ahead

Sie that looks lovely, you can almost see the patience in it!

The tree is so beautiful I just could not bring myself to mount it on card as it really needed something to set it off properly. I think Jacqui would be pleased too. Actually there is a bonus as fimo being over-cured on glass (overproof) means is it properly flat and stands well.

Love my new name! ;D

Where in Scotland are you planning visiting John :huh: and please let me know if you find any back wood toy shops since well they are getting tin on the ground.

Stayed at my friend's place in Letterfearn, right beside Loch Duich. The nearest toy shop happened to be in the Kyle of Lochalsh, where I found some Siku tractors I hadn't got. Also shopped for a bit in Porteee on the Isle of Skye, where I found another old-ish Siku. Far more Siku than Britains, which I was told aren't selling as well, so they don't stock them.

Nothing much else to see on the toy front, but a great holiday with good friends. Now I'm back to the grind with a vengeance!

Picked up 4 new tires for the VW R32, took them down to my uncles, he stuck them on the rims then I fitted them, then started scraping the ground I was ment to do on Sunday, hopefully finish it tomorrow and then get the shuttering people in, hopefully get the concrete bowsers in on thursday

Wow, Sue! Wish you all the luck with the sale and ultimately, your purchase. I hope it goes smoothly with both transactions and you get what you want. Knowing what little I do about the physical aspects if your house I'm sure it was a tough decision, not to mention the memorable/emotional ties there. All the best with it anyway and don't leave them logs behind!!

Not much work on the day so went out cruising, went to the local manitou dealership, jcb dealership, then had a look at a few used fuel bowsers, then up to Perth to see my pal and his week old boy,

Wow, Sue! Wish you all the luck with the sale and ultimately, your purchase. I hope it goes smoothly with both transactions and you get what you want. Knowing what little I do about the physical aspects if your house I'm sure it was a tough decision, not to mention the memorable/emotional ties there. All the best with it anyway and don't leave them logs behind!!

Yes Tris, it was a tough decision but I have to be practical. I have around half acre of garden which is too much for me to cope with but the reality is that I am losing my sight and although the condition is stabilised at the moment and may remain so with treatment for a few years it is inevitable that my sight will eventually deteriorate to a point when I will no longer be able to drive. The bus route through our village has been cut from 3 buses per day on 6 days a week to 2 buses per day on TWO days only so without my car I shall be trapped or have to use taxis (at a tenner each way). The other thing is that few taxis will carry dogs, especially large dogs, so a trip to the vet could be a nightmare to organise and an emergency could prove a disaster.

I love the house - it was always my dream to live in a detached house in a village and I have had 20 years enjoying my dream! I am now looking forward to settling in a new home but I have to sell this one first!

I have bitten the bullet and put my house on the market. Not a quick decision as I have been thinking about it for a year and hope to move from Hampshire to Oxfordshire - only 26 miles or so but...

Getting closer to me then. Edited by SMurF

Been out in the rigid delivering containers/site offices for the girlfriends father, who's started converting a old church into flats, then had a/some pint/s with him in the local,

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE