What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

work, followed by straight out for our late works "xmas" do so quick clothes change in the back of the van, and 15 of us on the bus into town ,followed by a all you can eat chinease with copious amounts of alocohol, had to be  a good boy though as up at 6.30 for work ,then out again tommorrow afternoon for a late familly xmas meal after various incidents of illness over xmas/ new year put paid to the usual big meal out

• Like 1

There is quite a bit of work been put off until it arrives, mainly at the old mans farm, the usual drainage, a house foundations to dig, got 150 ish tonnes of topsoil to strip, but not able to get in with bigger machines,

got the coving i needed ready to do the dining room ,then fitted the 2 new double sockets into the ring main one in the dining room, the other into the bedroom above ,and refilled the wall downstairs  to cover the new cables in, upstairs was easy as its a std wall, simple cavity box fitting there. removed the rad ready to fit the new one shes picked out, just got to drain the system to cut and move the pipes  over to get it in the new position . removed 2 walls worth of skirting board so i can remove the old laminate floor, leaves me the minimal work to lay the new flooring  and refit the skirting then, rather than all 4 walls worth, all the cracks chips ect arround the walls dug out and filled  . not to bad really seeing as i only started at 2 pm after going out for breakfast at 11, bit late up this morning

gritting most of the day since 4am , no snow to speak of . all was well till the wagon set off vibrating while traveling. u.v joint on the front prop shaft knacked up. by the time i got back to the depot it had rattled the transfere box loose

Yes did see him, he was busy so didn't speek. Lot of people there but no traffic problems for us, just over an hour for us. About 1/4 hour from joining traffic to being parked, and about the same getting out. What next year will bring at Peterbourgh who knows.