What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Went for a drive in the 936 and nc dump trailer with a 3 tonne JCB in it, dropped the digger and trailer off at a site, now heading back to base to collect the 8085zts and fuel bowser on the lowloader, hopefully home by 3, get to the bookies, couple of jars then home to see the girlfriend,

well for it been a slow old day and im taking it easy as its been a busy week at work so got up and Natalie made me a yummy bacon bap and a coffee had a we look on here then off out to wash Natalies VW Golf  then back in won some stuff on ebay brought some wood in for the fire and ive been sat at it ever since think il go for a shower now and then pop out with Natalie for something nice to eat and get some fuel in my van. 

this and that, little ones swimming first thing, followed by the usual sunday familly visits, quick tidy up of the cupboard under the stairs(dont trust the wife as i never find my tools when shes done it) then averted a major catastrophy after she managed to knock the trv valve of the heating system downstairs while hovering ,the rad currently off while i fit a new one which will be wednesday all being well ,luckly i was in the room and got my finger into the valve pretty dam quick, and after lots of swearing managed to get the valve back on one handed ,with my left hand to seeing as i'm a righty and that was wedged into the open valve ,while she ran arround like a looney trying to help.no idea how much waters got under the new laminate floor mind,which is discontinued now, luckly i have 1 and a 1/4 of a pack left, so can replace it if needed, guess time will tell on that one as i didn't need to mop to much water up once i stopped it , just lucky i was in the room as its downstairs and would have emptied the whole system pretty dam quick

Been a weird day, first went out and looked at a couple of potential jobs, then went on to our largest job we've got going at the moment, realised today how much machinery the company I work for actually has, found out the company owns 2 cat d7's, a 2008 model and a 2011 model, a 2012 volvo L180G loading shovel, 2 Volvo EC460C's and a long reach JCB JS220... Some money's worth of machines anyway,

Had no jobs to price today so was actually working, got put straight to work on there l180 loading lorrys with over 300 tonnes of crushed rubble, then been busy loading the crusher, while there jcb 436zx loading shovel stock pilled it... I love my new job, also the much higher wage I now earn

• Like 1

Was reunited with my jcb js145w today as she's been having engine problems... She also had a bit of surgery while she was away, cab guard rack fitted on her roof, a full handrail around her rear, and a few other bits and bobs, then went out for a meal with Carly for our ninth valentines day, now sitting watching a load of DVDs... Definetly turning soft

• Like 1

unexpected afternoon off after the the van decided to throw a wobbly on me and go to limp mode ,managed to get it back to the yard, as i was only 4 miles out , luckly not even crossed the bridge ,but the part they need is going to be a late delivery ,so nothing for it, took the afternoon off ,suns out, roofs been down on the car, and once a parcel arrive(usally the bone idle postie is arround 12,30) we are off for a bite to eat 

• Like 1

Went down to local library to see the local plan for the housing there planning for here over the next 20 years --  or so to see which  green fields there looking at building on  !!  - im in East Yorkshire  i d expect the same is going on all over the UK

Sitting filling in paper work, more paper work and filling the recycling bin, with paper work, also booked a weekend away for me and Carly, because I'm romantic and all that... Not

Edited by HS.