What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been workin 40 hrs a week so I have little time, barely have the time to sit on my own stool. ha ha!.  Sunday I mowed my grass, but no one told me it would be 110 degrees outside (no joke) and I almost passed out.  Today is my first day off that I don't have anything that I have to do, so Im just relaxin at the house.

got up at 2:30 am in agony had some of them KFC hot & spicy chicken wings yesurday

quite a few of them  bloody starfish was throbbing on the bog ....Well im going out to buy a new bogroll holder as our last wooden one has big teeth marks in it now  :o :o :o

Thats hilarious IM855!!!!! Not for you of course. Me, I got up at 6am, loaded 22t (18pallets) of stone blocks and headed to Weston-S-Mare. Tipped there, back to Frome for 20t (16 pallets) for Stroud.Tipped there,across to South Cerney. Loaded 23t (18 pallets) of stone walling blocks for Banbury. Tipped there, now parked outside a block paving plant in Lieghton Buzzard ready for 6.30am loading to go to Calne. 412kms and 13.5hrs later.

got up at 2:30 am in agony had some of them KFC hot & spicy chicken wings yesurday

quite a few of them  bloody starfish was throbbing on the bog ....Well im going out to buy a new bogroll holder as our last wooden one has big teeth marks in it now  :o :o :o

:D :D :D :D :D starfish  :D :D :D :D

I thought it was called your sheriffs badge  :D :D :D :D

Today... I are been mostly doing... diddly squat... just couildn't be bothered as it's too hot to work  :-\