What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

What will the straw be used for??

Bedding for the cattle Jason, the stuffs excellent for soaking up the manure etc. Horrid stuff to lie down on though, just like twigs ::) ::)

Trying to work out why my cell phone has packed up.

Prob silly to you guys but it's realy starting to hack me off having the "looking for coverage" sign on the screen when the guy next to me with the same phone has full coverage,we were only 1 km from the tower as well,jolly sod of a thing.

Trying to work out why my cell phone has packed up.

Prob silly to you guys but it's realy starting to hack me off having the "looking for coverage" sign on the screen when the guy next to me with the same phone has full coverage,we were only 1 km from the tower as well,jolly sod of a thing.

:D :D :D :D I love the bad language filter  :D :D :D

Today I are bin mostly....

Doing nuffin... as I had my old back trouble again today... I couldn't get it off the bed  ;)

Had rather a lazy day today after all the OSR baling. Just went and collected all of the stock feed tatties from my mates, about 20 ton altogether. Washed down the massey and round baler too, as the massey is making it's first TV debut tomorrow at Donington race track ;D ;D ;)

Sat here waiting for the bailer driver to arrive so we can go off and collect flat 8 straw. Contractors for you, never on time.

He won't turn up either, Ag contractors don't do bailng. Give Dog the bounty hunter a ring though ;D ;D ;D

Had rather a lazy day today after all the OSR baling. Just went and collected all of the stock feed tatties from my mates, about 20 ton altogether. Washed down the massey and round baler too, as the massey is making it's first TV debut tomorrow at Donington race track ;D ;D ;)

He won't turn up either, Ag contractors don't do bailng. Give Dog the bounty hunter a ring though ;D ;D ;D

Didn't think they did that either!  :D :D :D

He came to do the BAILING in the end, good sample too, got 600 bales out of 5 acres.