What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

came home from work , talked online to a few young ladies ive been in correspondece with went to bed , got up & then this afternoon i bought myself a nice car to be able to take them out in maybe  :) :)

getting to be a little blood hound there aint ya marcus, ;) ;)

today, clearing up the house a bit, glued a couple of cladding panels on the barn, fiddled with a trailer, not much really :-\.......oh yeah and burrowed my dads old landi to put out the front of the house as our tw@ts of neighbours want to leave 2 cars out front and not use their drive way.....maybe now they will :D :D :D

today, clearing up the house a bit, glued a couple of cladding panels on the barn, fiddled with a trailer, not much really :-\.......oh yeah and burrowed my dads old landi to put out the front of the house as our tw@ts of neighbours want to leave 2 cars out front and not use their drive way.....maybe now they will :D :D :D

i found the best way to stop that one ben, is to park a dirty great 1 ton transit there over there drive for a few night, seems to anoye them a touch,and now they use it??? so all being well you will have success mate

Spent the afternoon chatting over a couple of pints and then a cup of tea with Dicky, member on here who is English but now resides in New Zealand and works for John Austin. Showed me some amazing photo's and has convinced me further still that I need to be over there. Top chap he is two, bought three models offof him and should have tried harder to steal his Agrium West spreader.  :D