What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

No, don't know any of them!! I went to Lackham with a lad called Gavin Neate, he went on to university and now works in PD for JCB. . . . I drive a truck and get jip on here for being short!!! I knew I wen wrong somewhere!! Today I have tipped 18 pallets of stone nr Stroud, reloaded 18 pallets of structeral walling in South Cerney which I have just tipped in Banbury. Now its across to Lieghton Buzzard for 22 packs of block paving for a builders merchant next door to our yard in Westbury.Tidy. :-)

Today... I are bin mostly...

Working my little bum to the bone  :o - anwsering phones... doing the wages... working out prices... doing the buying for next week  :'( :'( :'( - I hate Fridays  >:(

and reading a certain magazine ::) ::)

yeah yeah, thats what you were ment to say, now tell us what was inside the cover then  ;):D :D :D :D i hope it wasn't ford lovers weekly

i think it was stolen from Udi ???:-\, '*** Ford lovers husbands' or something like that, Udi had a pic of himself in there so Marky was putting a wig on him with a black felt tip pen :D :D :D

Well.. today I are bin mostly...

Working at 7am  :o :o :o - until lunchtime

Had a Looooooong look at the inside of my eyelids on the sofa...

Then did it some more  ;D

Sitting on here insanely jealous of Tris who is off out on the town while sit on here talking my usual testicles  :D