What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

collected my car in the morning, then went tubelinning straw in the afternoon, off to drive a telescopic loader for a few days now, unloading trailers and lorries at the auction mart theres a machinery sale at the weekend although most of the stuff usually would be better going to the scrap yard : :D;)

collected my car in the morning, then went tubelinning straw in the afternoon, off to drive a telescopic loader for a few days now, unloading trailers and lorries at the auction mart theres a machinery sale at the weekend although most of the stuff usually would be better going to the scrap yard : :D;)

Which mart is having the sale mate?  :);) ;)

Me too... arn't they boring as well.. and why do teachers talk in riddles these days... Key stage 3... vertical tutor groups... the list goes on  ::)

Vertical tutor group - Is where tutor groups consist of members from all year groups

Key stage 3 - Years 7, 8 & 9

didnt you know that :D :D :D.

If you think your Bored, Julie says how do you think she feels :D :D :D :D ...................(squishy :D :D :D :D ::))

ooooo no here she comes, whats that dear?, yeah i'll ask him for some grapes ::)

Spring tineing followed by drilling wheat followed by harrowing it in. Did well today though got 18 acres in all in one day. This may not seem much to some of you but for me It's good going as I'm on my own and alot of you know the equiptment I have got to work with ;)

I regularly see a scrap dealer at a sale I go to, he walks around the machinery/implement sale just bidding on the bits no-one wants to bid on, he will buy old kit for a couple of quid a lot and most of the time that will scrap for ?30 or so..... a god days work when you see him loading two or three arctics at the end of the day!

Which mart is having the sale mate?  :);) ;)

the sale is at thainstone mart mate.

dont think its going to be a big sale this time though only unloaded half an artic of junk, 2 pallets of lock block, 7 bags of fire wood and a shear grab :-\. the other drivers didnt have much to do either mind you there could be a big rush over the next 2 days.

the sale is at thainstone mart mate.

dont think its going to be a big sale this time though only unloaded half an artic of junk, 2 pallets of lock block, 7 bags of fire wood and a shear grab :-\. the other drivers didnt have much to do either mind you there could be a big rush over the next 2 days.

Cheers matey, I'm gonna try and get to a couple of the machinery sales at marts before the end of the year just for a look at what's available...... :);) ;)

Cheers matey, I'm gonna try and get to a couple of the machinery sales at marts before the end of the year just for a look at what's available...... :);) ;)

let me know if your after anything in particular and i can keep an eye out for you. ;) ;)