What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

not up to much either, am off on the sick as of today  :( on doctors advice, they think i might have M E, i hope not! fingers crossed blood tests get to bottom of it!

Not good news if you have M E. I was diagnosed with it 4 years ago, still have it now but at a much more manageable state. Hope the blood tests come good for you.

Not good news if you have M E. I was diagnosed with it 4 years ago, still have it now but at a much more manageable state. Hope the blood tests come good for you.

Thanks for your kind words Graeme!

I had food poision about 2 weeks back and have not fully recovered from it, and as of late i have no energy and constanty feeling tired all the time, sleeping a LOT more than normal, i hope its something to do with that!

A normal school day showing around first years from 9 until 3.45 then a quick tea and then showing the first year parents around from 6 until the back of 8 and home for the back of ten......Talk about a 12 hour shift...... :o :o :o;)

i hope the pay is good!!! ha ha!

Went out to buy my sister's 18th birthday present, ended up bringing the Ertl JD mower-conditioner back with me  :)

Good lad!!!  :D

I have been sat on an MF 590 with a Weeks trailer all day carting spoil. Before anyone suggests it no I was not in Seans attic on his layout!!!!

Went to Sturminster Newton in Dorset to look at a 35,000 litre artic tanker trailer.

Ok you can read the rest of it if you aren't bored already ;D

They advertised it as good condition. Would have been fine if the suspension had been overhauled, 2 new spring hanger brackets, all new bushes on 3 axles,,, four new tyres and one of the baffles in the tank wasn't cracked.  It didn't have a safe loading pass either. It was an old one but had a very hard life.  At a starting price of 7,500 quid, it was a bit of a non starter. 200 mile trip and a wasted day. :-\

Good lad!!!  :D

Yeah not had anything new for a while so thought it was about time, I was looking for the 7930 but they had none in stock, what people have been saying about the hitch has put me off quite a bit too  :-\

Your new mower won't actually fit on the 7920 by the way. Sorry to add that in. You have to file the inside of the hitch arms down as the gap between them is too narrow to accomodate the mowers hitch. ..

It can tow the UH Kuhn with ease though  ;D:)

Now a little tip for you Paul... if you don't mind me giving you some "handy hints" ... keep your buckets like this... and you can take em off like that as well so long as you are careful  ;)

:D :D :D

PS... I farted in your cab... and smoked a *** as well... and I eat a REALLY flakey sausage roll...  ;D

post-292-13263861129_thumb.jpg