What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

This morning I helped my friend with her horse (well, it was my horse until recently and she's going to do Endurance riding with him) and then stayed for lunch and had a mega fry-up - which was rather wonderful :)

And then I took some pics of her partner's tractor, Mavis - she's apparently a bit special, but I can't remember what he said - something about the colour I think :-\

DavidBrown003.jpg

15% m/c at 04.25 thats the highest we've had. Good going all in all. . .

. . . . Still working!! :D

good lad, think of all the cash to spend at toytrac mate ;),seen loads of combines out cutting into  the early hrs down here to, which is rare for this way,weathers got to be the driving factor to it i guess like yours is

Hours and hours of searching the www for a picture of a 1982 Land Rover County Station Wagon (the Series III version before the Defender - it was in either brown or red with horizontal stripes) - I cannot find one anywhere... anyone have any suggestions ???

have you tried ebay?

Well lads, we got rained off (I blame Stevo for jinxing us!) at 06.30 this a.m with 15ac to go.Got into bed at 8am after a nice bath.Up at 3pm and back to Mere. Got that done, get ready to move up to Marlborough direction now. I'm roading, the combine goes via the bosses lowloader. Plenty of pics Ben :D. It certainly does get the blood going Nick mate yeah, cheers :) As for money Sean, if I spend it on models  . . . . . Wear black on the day after Toytrac!!

Attempting to recover for a hangover, don't go out on the beer much these days and when i do, things kinda get outta hand ha ha!

Though id go for a bit of retail therapy and have came back with a Siku MF 5455 and a Britains 8040? new holland.

The siku will be dismantled for a conversion  ;)

Noel

Take the Outlaws to Castle Howard for the day....shelterd from a thunderstorm in "The Temple of the 4 Winds" !!, picnic, then visited friends of the wife's.

Glorous evening, but very little farming to be seen.

Will pop out a bit later to if the meteor shower is visible, then crawl off to bed....

Well lads, we got rained off (I blame Stevo for jinxing us!) at 06.30 this a.m with 15ac to go.Got into bed at 8am after a nice bath.Up at 3pm and back to Mere. Got that done, get ready to move up to Marlborough direction now. I'm roading, the combine goes via the bosses lowloader. Plenty of pics Ben :D. It certainly does get the blood going Nick mate yeah, cheers :) As for money Sean, if I spend it on models  . . . . . Wear black on the day after Toytrac!!

Me ? what have i done now  ::) Anyway what's that bit about sleeping till 3pm you lucky bu@@ger when its that late/early i crash over the steering wheel for 3 hours just anough to charge the batterys (please note the posting time as i have just got in  :( ) and will have to get up at 8.30 for another long dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ;D

If it aint a Topline I don't sleep in it, thats what I say!! Cutting near Crofton Beam Engines now. Hell of a crop of straw coming out the back. May be a Deere 8100

and MF 185 baling later, Andrew McKie. Got a pic of his 4650 and Hesston 4900. :)

Well i went to see my friend discing in the fields behind me then went to bluewater shopping centre to buy some running shoes for a race im doing in Wales called race the train. Then just as i was finally about to start work on my diorama two idiot girls i know turned up .. so had to take them to the park zzzz  :-\