What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I went and got my results aswell this morning and got 4 C's, 4 B's, 1 A and 1 A*, right chuffed with my A's. ;D Also is enough to get me a place at both my 6th form choices, but I have an interview at the new place tommorow afternoon to see whether I'm in or not and what I'm doing, so I shall know a lot more about my next 2 years by 4 pm tommorow hopefully, but I really don't know which way to turn to be honest! :(:-[:-\

Drove 45 miles to Witchampton down the back roads to avoid Tarrant Hinton and the setup for the Great Dorset Steam Fair, did a days work, drove back also by the back roads but saw a lovely old traction engine on its way to the GDSF.  I  :-*  Loooove  :-* traction engines (and steam locos and my dogs and my husband - but not necessarily in that order)

you gonna try it after!!!

just been to the post office to pick up my 2 service vans ;) ;) ;D

Made sure it worked like the professional i am didn't have enough time to have a play but its got all the toys in it radio, hot/cold jets shower head rail even moves up and down on electricaly  :D :D :D :D :D

Made sure it worked like the professional i am didn't have enough time to have a play but its got all the toys in it radio, hot/cold jets shower head rail even moves up and down on electricaly  :D :D :D :D :D

more to go wrong to get you back out again then ;) ;) ;) ;)