What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Same as yesturday      Another 15 acres off the total      Going to be a decent weekend according to the weather people so should make good inroads as the bloke who helps out at night will be with me for 3 whole days so i won't have to rush arround moveing trailers and unloading them

Combineing all the way ;D ;D ;D ;D

Same as yesturday       Another 15 acres off the total       Going to be a decent weekend according to the weather people so should make good inroads as the bloke who helps out at night will be with me for 3 whole days so i won't have to rush arround moveing trailers and unloading them

Combineing all the way ;D ;D ;D ;D

shame your so far away scott, would have come up and helped for a day or 2 as well

I've had my first lie-in since just about forever... ahhhh 10.30... feel like I'm almost on holiday :):-*

Lie-in, Mandy?  If I am still abed at 7.00 I have had a lie-in and that is rare as either Bertie sings up the stairs at around 6.00 "are you getting up?  I am wanting breakfast" or Smartie shrieks up the stairs "I want to go out in the garden - URGENTLY"

I do love my dogs, though!

Lie-in, Mandy?  If I am still abed at 7.00 I have had a lie-in and that is rare as either Bertie sings up the stairs at around 6.00 "are you getting up?  I am wanting breakfast" or Smartie shrieks up the stairs "I want to go out in the garden - URGENTLY"

I do love my dogs, though!

Erm... well I actually get up and take Holly out at 6.00, but I did go back to bed again - so does that still count as a lie-in d'you think?

Started the muckspreading yesterday with a hired Bunning Lowlander spreader which of course went wrong as we were right up against it, with the pump going t!ts up that drives the bed and draining all the hydraulic oil in my Maxxum! :'( >:( >:( So had to fork out the muck around the chains of the bed (by hand), to try and get it moving. Then had my interview at possibly my new Grammar School and got in, which very I'm pleased about. Afer that I came back and had another play about with he pump trying to get it going, but no joy, making me late for a bar at a wedding that I helped out the gf's family with, got in at 3 and am now absolutley shattered. :'( :);)

been seeing damp-ness around our toilet the last few days

so i took up the back panneling from around the waist pipe

flushed the loo only to descover seapage in and around that waist

pipe  :o :o :o :o >:( >:(>:( more cost less tractor conversions

or so i thought But apparently we have some insurance on our current account that covers leaks etc

plumbers comming out tomorrow  :)

been up since 8 laying a wooden floor for Girlfriends mum. Just ran out of boards ha ha!

So im taking a break while they are away to get more! Hope my knees hold out!

and to rub things in, its such a lovely day here in N Ireland and i should be outside making the most of it!  :(  :(

Noel

First good day we've had here for a week so me and my eldest daughter have been out mountain biking.

Was having a really good time untill she got a puncture ::) so we walked about a mile to a pub so I had a pint whilst waiting for the missus to come and get littl'un and her bike ;)

Worst thing is I have a bum bag thing with a pump and puncture kit in it but left it at home ??? ???

Still enjoyed the pint and the ride home :D :D

Couple of pictures of a place about 2 miles out of Ipswich town centre :o :o :o

post-96-132638642608_thumb.jpg

post-96-132638642611_thumb.jpg

Well I've been painting beet harvester bits and been into town with Mum, (likes my new truck with a open back which she finds ideal for larger purchases ::) ) Have also made a new mold for the flat 8 bales as the existing one wasn't big enough to cast them quick enough....its currently cooling down as its too hot to handle after pushing 5 batches through in 90 mins ::);D:D :D

(its also what the baking trays were for ;D )

post-334-132638642614_thumb.jpg

thats a good idea gav how did you come up with the idea?

Just a little bit of lateral thinking, always on the look out for things like that ;)

How many of those bale stacks are planning on making Gav  :-\ :D :D

I'll keep making them until they stop selling, the little 2 stack mold couldn't keep up with demand at the minute so needed to upgrade ;)