What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Lots to agree with there BW... and while we're on the subject of recycling... by the time you've used hot water to wash out a plastic bottle, then driven to the recycling centre... have you actually undone all the good work? I don't know the answer to this... but praps someone does ???

I use about a tablespoon of COLD water, shake it about and stand the bottle neck down in the sink to drain. 

We have a collection service so no fuel used in driving to the tip for plastic bottles

Well your in the right place for tips - what are you having a go on mate  ???

It's with Fanny Colm... I'm borrowing a mates 3 furrow plough... not sure what it is as I havn't seen it yet  :-[ - I'm just keen to get Fanny run-in properly really  :-\

I'm really looking forward to it.. (weather depending of course)  :-\

It's with Fanny Colm... I'm borrowing a mates 3 furrow plough... not sure what it is as I havn't seen it yet  :-[ - I'm just keen to get Fanny run-in properly really  :-\

I'm really looking forward to it.. (weather depending of course)  :-\

so Marky going to play in the mud and end up with a dirty fanny  :D

Today I finally got into my fields of beans :D

But not with the combine  OH NO  With a topper and chopped the lot up :-\

Wasn't worth the bother of harvesting them as they where so poor , So the decision was taken to cut our losses and chop em up

Then went ploughing for a while    Very hard going  And to think only a few weeks ago it was too wet to plough :-\