What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Shall I send our Amanda around - she's first class at filing Sue  ;D

Too late - I have done it. 

Bit like the cobblers children.  I do the filing at my clients whenever I visit as part of the routine of do the books to date, write the cheques, file the invoices, go home.  I just cannot get into the same routine for myself!

Went and fixed the rotor arm properly on Penny. Stopped the hydraulic leak and had a half hearted attempt at cleaning her up a bit. It's definitely red under there!

She starts first time! ;D ;D

Well done Kev.... more pics please... I know you have posted some today... but... well..... more more more  ;D:-*

Well we are only 2hrs and 45mins into a new day and for 2hrs I have been driving a DAF CF85 with a 45ft tautliner. Heading for Bolton no less with a load of matresses for the Reality wharehouse. Up near the M5/M42 split at the moment. Home is another 12hrs away :-\

Well we are only 2hrs and 45mins into a new day and for 2hrs I have been driving a DAF CF85 with a 45ft tautliner. Heading for Bolton no less with a load of matresses for the Reality wharehouse. Up near the M5/M42 split at the moment. Home is another 12hrs away :-\

well I hope it's been a "silent night" on the road and no delays for you Tris  ;):D :D

Are you multi-dropping those Tris??

Well, said matresses have been delivered which was a 4.5hr turn around, what they do in that time is beyond me. I can do it on my own in an hour and ten minutes. Now nearing the end of my last 45min break at Keele services. . . Homeward bound!! Should be home for 3.30pm.