What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been out delivering oil again today, done 4 local drops then had to run all the way down to London with two 205l drums of Gas Oil and bring 9 empties back with me.......I HATE LONDON!! Left the yard at 9am and got back at 5pm, can do without too many days like today :-\

Been out delivering oil again today, done 4 local drops then had to run all the way down to London with two 205l drums of Gas Oil and bring 9 empties back with me.......I HATE LONDON!! Left the yard at 9am and got back at 5pm, can do without too many days like today :-\

and you only do 3 days a week to, try having a weeks worth like that :D :D know what you mean baout london though, love the place as a visit but would hate to work there all the time

yeah its not nice to drive around....or near!!

Are you kidding Ben... I drove down the A10 (great Cambridge Road, Enfield) a few months back... 3 sets of lights... 3 seperate fights, one at each set - entertainment value - 10 out of 10  ;D:D :D :D

i must go at the wrong time then :D :D :D

yeah i must miss that to marky, never seen that before

I was with a customer as well... she couldn't believe it...

Spitalsfield market is the best.... one GOOD fist fight a day down there... my driver had a gun held to him about a year ago... and was made to drive to the cashpoint  :o :o :o

Spitalsfield market is the best.... one GOOD fist fight a day down there... my driver had a gun held to him about a year ago... and was made to drive to the cashpoint  :o :o :o

sod that i wouldnt go back if that happened weird thing i i have driven in london, in the van, and as long as you go with the traffic, you feel safe, if one jumps the lights they all do,

went past there, new spittalfields??, on friday coming back through the blackwell tunnel :-\

well........two weeks ago i went to the dump to work on a kumatsu WF450 rubbish compact, fix some air lines to get the brakes to built pressure and release, did that, advised them strongly to bolt the skid plate up on the under carrage that was hanging down, cause it was pushing dirt into the chassis of the machine, around the air tank and suction lines to the transmission from the oil tank

guess what

they didn't fix the plate like they were told (i just make hydraulic hoses for a living), the driver (little simple) pulled the skidplate off (about 12mm thick, 1mx1m in size), buried it on the tip face, and then drove over a old bed with springs in it, pushed it up into the driveshaft to the rear axle out of the transmission and wrapped it round ripping the suction hose off and breaking the bleed valve off the bottom of the air tank, the machine stoped due to lack of air pressure to hold the brakes off

spend 4 hours today cutting wire out with the mechanic, still haven't got to the suction hose, plugged the bottom of the tank and got the brakes to release

not my fault, just a ass of a job.....and they new better.........we have to cut the wire out by hand, because we are not allow to start a fire on the landfill for obvious reasons......

o well......gotta keep fixing it, ./.....when its going its a fun machine, run over fridges etc with ease, they also own a TANA as the main machine, but that is out of action due to another serious issue

o well ........thats what i did today

Could'nt he get a taxi?  ;D

drove down to Worthing...3+hrs...30mins on site AND didnt have access booked even though it was, the guy who should have let us on was in a meeting all day and he didnt tell anyone >:( >:(....typical....then 4hrs to Colchester due to traffic and accidents....5mins on site.....so treated myself to a trip to the Class dealers on the way home ;D ;D ;D