What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Spent a day with the chainsaw tidying trees. Any branches at cab height or below are now gone.

Big bonfire tomorrow.  ;D

I'm jealous John, thats one of my favourite jobs, well anything involving the use of chain saws is ;D

A job I enjoy aswell John. Today I've been on the JCB Hobbit digger cleaning up muck from under the feet scratchers along side the chicken shed, also driving the old Hymac 580C and the 6900 from my summer hedgetrimming pics. Right now I can see 5 deer, a buzzard and 2 hare. Oh, another deer just showed up in the next field.

I'm jealous John, thats one of my favourite jobs, well anything involving the use of chain saws is ;D

You can come down and help me next weekend then Gav cutting out a hedge row full of elm was down there saturday and sunday making a start but hopfully have my mates JCB this weekend with a grab and have a good go at it  :o :o :o

You can come down and help me next weekend then Gav cutting out a hedge row full of elm was down there saturday and sunday making a start but hopfully have my mates JCB this weekend with a grab and have a good go at it  :o :o :o

I like the sound of that, my Husky hasn't had much use for the past 12 months....it needs a good work out :D :D

Was stood in a cold, concrete garage, smothered in darkness... and a man came and said 'let there be light' and light there indeed was ;D

Just in case I haven't already said:

THANK YOU SIMON

what he took a picture of you and the flash went or he finally fitted that light you were on about ;):D :D