What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

clearing my desk, just shredded 500+ business cards :D :D :D :D....250ish left to go!!

shredded over a 1000 now.....bit of fun!!!, cleared desk more and draws....dont leave for two more weeks :D :D :D

Now, I always keep a few back, just in case I need to abuse the power of any former position, in a non-lethal way obviously! Great for parking in spaces owned or operated by former employers!

Rolls Royce of a crusher? You have got a Rolls Royce of a 360 there mate, what a beast. Don't see to many JCB's of that size down my way (Wiltshire). Not that many over 20t at all really. Is it a Sumitomo inderneath?

Been working on my granary building today, I have the cladding done bar the fiddly bits around the upper door where the old hoist will go for lowering bags down. Also nearly finished painting and gluing FB's workshop kit.  :)

Rolls Royce of a crusher? You have got a Rolls Royce of a 360 there mate, what a beast. Don't see to many JCB's of that size down my way (Wiltshire). Not that many over 20t at all really. Is it a Sumitomo inderneath?

No its all JCB. Had it about 18 months. Great digging tool. It can load an 8 wheeler in 4 good buckets. Couple of weeks ago I did 800 tonnes in 3 hours with 5 wagons - and that wasn't even pushing it (butties etc). A real pleasure to drive! Upgraded from a JS220 to the JS330

Just got back from Legoland Windsor after a day there with the wife and kids.  :D;D

And managed to work in a practical demonstration to the wife that a TD5 auto can be economical if driven 'sensitively'  ;)

Just got back from Legoland Windsor after a day there with the wife and kids.  :D;D

And managed to work in a practical demonstration to the wife that a TD5 auto can be economical if driven 'sensitively'  ;)

Can you show Mrs F as well then Simon please...

Although the defender does have the aerodynamics of a sofa... so not a lot of chance of saving too much  :-\