What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today I are bin mostly...

Visiting my strawberry supplier... a smashing man... with some wonderful kit too  :o

and another few miles on that nasty 'ol Case MXM... took my slurry tanker to my local farmer for emptying (full of spud starch right now)... and now I am a 'Case Free Zone'  ;D

Today I are bin mostly...

Visiting my strawberry supplier... a smashing man... with some wonderful kit too  :o

and another few miles on that nasty 'ol Case MXM... took my slurry tanker to my local farmer for emptying (full of spud starch right now)... and now I am a 'Case Free Zone'  ;D

you not heard Marky, where you getting your MF from is doing a deal buy a Massey 5445 and get a free Case mxm with it :D :D :D

this torturing me in the corridoors and in class, any time she sees me she grabs my a$$ and trys the front area :D she's always wanting hugs and eventually i hugged her today and she went and gave me a bog kiss on the cheek!! :D :D it was prety funny but annoying at the same time. i know what your thinking, you wish it was you this was happneing to but she kinda got a bad reputation for dirty things and i don't want to ruin my ''street cred''   ;):D :D :D

this torturing me in the corridoors and in class, any time she sees me she grabs my a$$ and trys the front area :D she's always wanting hugs and eventually i hugged her today and she went and gave me a bog kiss on the cheek!! :D :D it was prety funny but annoying at the same time. i know what your thinking, you wish it was you this was happneing to but she kinda got a bad reputation for dirty things and i don't want to ruin my ''street cred''   ;):D :D :D

How would that destroy your street cred? Surely it would make it better  :-\ :D Did for me  :-[

Um me today, not alot the lovely place of school with a thriving education, getting A's in my biology modules, good stuff. Then come home, ate a Salami and fetta sandwich, lounged around watched goldenballs and came on here  :)

Aww bless. Did you go all red faced tooo. Jokes mate.

For me it was Going into my old school. To get a reference form filled in messing around trying to find the person to do it. Then it taking about half an hour to do  >:(

Ok for an oldie whats a bog kiss then

Ok for an oldie whats a bog kiss then

No such thing. Looks like hes pressed o instead of i theyre next to eachother on the keyboard. And if there is such a thing with a name like a bog kiss i dont want to know.

No such thing. Looks like hes pressed o instead of i theyre next to eachother on the keyboard. And if there is such a thing with a name like a bog kiss i dont want to know.

I was beginning to wonder, assumed it meant something along the lines of drinking from the loo then slavering all over Matty's face. No wonder she's got a reputation thought I. Dirty little .....

I was beginning to wonder, assumed it meant something along the lines of drinking from the loo then slavering all over Matty's face. No wonder she's got a reputation thought I. Dirty little .....

aww sick :D :D yea i can confirm i ment to say BIG instead of bog :D :D

never worry about the street cred matty keep er lit! :D

quite a few times thats struck me, then i slap myself and restrain myself :D

You should be on her like a Jack Russell on a rabbit when you get a girl acting like that around you Matty :o;D:D :D ;)

No Gav have to disagree with you there.....nothing worse to be honest- a real put off! I prefer to have to do the work and reap the benefits, so much more satisfying. ;)::):P

I think we are all coming at this from a different angle... It must be an age perspective thing... at my age you a greatful for anything you get offered... or even so much as a nice look in your direction..

There was a song that said something like... (refering to age)

'It now takes you all night to do what you used to do all night'

:D :D

Sounds like a song for Ricky!! :D :D

I've put the feed round the cattle, put the straw down now out putting Nitrogen and Sulpher on the OSR. About 70acres. The wheat is next, think there is 150ac or so of that. Got to get some grass done too inbetween.

Finally finished the procedure that I was working on, it has gone for review by one of the engineers so hopefully not many changes  ::)

Just marking up process and instrumentation drawings for first start up now. Apart from that not much.

Finally finished the procedure that I was working on, it has gone for review by one of the engineers so hopefully not many changes  ::)

Just marking up process and instrumentation drawings for first start up now. Apart from that not much.

Sounds awfully complicated and important Rob!  :o

Don't you ever sit there and think 'My God, I'm so out of my depth!!!' ?  :D I know I do  :D :D :D

Okay I would even give myself a numpty for this one:

Distributing leaflets in Wells and Glastonbury today for Asda online shopping (got to drive my posh van again ;D).

Pulled into the main carpark in Wells and saw a family by their car and only asked (while dressed from head to toe in my lime green and black Asda uniform, plus a million badges):

'Can I give you a leaflet for Teso online shopping'

They gave me a blank look :-[:-[ :-[:-[