What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Okay I would even give myself a numpty for this one:

Distributing leaflets in Wells and Glastonbury today for Asda online shopping (got to drive my posh van again ;D).

Pulled into the main carpark in Wells and saw a family by their car and only asked (while dressed from head to toe in my lime green and black Asda uniform, plus a million badges):

'Can I give you a leaflet for Teso online shopping'

They gave me a blank look :-[:-[ :-[:-[

haha, that's brilliant, well done Mandy!  :D :D

Reminds me of one night we were in a pub where a friend was waitressing.

A group of guests were trying to order and one of them asked our friend to recommend something.

She told them there was a lovely restaurant 5 minutes up the road !  :D :D :D

Sounds awfully complicated and important Rob!  :o

Don't you ever sit there and think 'My God, I'm so out of my depth!!!' ?  :D I know I do  :D :D :D

That is the first start up procedure that I have ever written :D

I felt out of my depth until I got into the actual procedure it was just all the other bit that you have to put in like start up philosophies hazards and start up pre requisites that I just thought what am I doing!!!!!

Unbelievable... I know I'm scatty, but I was soooooooooooooooo embarrassed :-[

My boss just hung his head in despair :-[:-[

(There just aren't enough embarrassed smilies in the world for this one ::))

At least it wasn't your P45 he was hanging in front of you.... :D or anything else for that matter  ;):D

Okay I would even give myself a numpty for this one:

Distributing leaflets in Wells and Glastonbury today for Asda online shopping (got to drive my posh van again ;D).

Pulled into the main carpark in Wells and saw a family by their car and only asked (while dressed from head to toe in my lime green and black Asda uniform, plus a million badges):

'Can I give you a leaflet for Teso online shopping'

They gave me a blank look :-[:-[ :-[:-[

total classic mandy, bet you went a great shade of red after that one eh

I went to see Martyn Reeve today to pick up some tractors to rip apart convert ready for Spalding ;)

I said to him on the phone that I needed at least one UH Deutz K100 but he only had them with loaders ::)

Any way when I got there he said he had got a K100 without a loader now has he put the loader on something else :o :o :o

Cutting a lawn/feild then popped into the farmer down the road to see how the buliding works was getting on and he told me he had a demonstrator tractor coming sometime from ***********, then 10 min later she arrived only got to see her driving past me, will have to go and investigate her maybe tomorrow and maybe take her for a spin.  ;D ;D

And no, im not telling you what breed she is now  ;D:D :D :D It would be replacing a Case CX90  ;) ;)

Took a quick look at my 'carpentry by feel' from last night..... slightly dodgy mitre on a timber stud but fairly sturdy  :-\

Now trying to get a construction phase H&S plan completed for a fit out we're about to start before I finish up for a week off. Finally! ;D

Got to work bang on 7.30 to find the 7840 on tick over, heater on, fertiliser loaded. I'm now in the first field of the day, 31ac of winter wheat ;D

You take FTF everywhere with you don't you!!  :D