What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Was down at my mates new house site today and will be quite a lot till its done  ;D ;D

There was a tree in the way  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

DSC00811.jpg

O dear  :D :D :D

DSC00813.jpg

if you look at the top of the tree you'll see a blue rope, It was tied to this to make sure it fell the right way  :D :D

DSC00814.jpg

also the Fergi parked in the corner  ;) ;)

DSC00815.jpg

I think im going back down on Thursday to drive the 135 and trailer  ;D ;D ;D ;D :-\

Been out turning the garden today, the way my seed teddies are chitting out tells me it's time to get cracking with it. Have to check out the merrytiller soon to make sure it will go.

bought the new floorfillers 08 Cd's over the weekend, suppose it's ok not the best :-\

I Quite liked the sound of that. Trouble is, they always play the best racks on the TV advert, and often the rest is crap. Can't afford it at the moment though.  :-\ :(

pointless site visit near Didcott today, 3 hour drive and 30mins on site >:( >:(>:( (who cares, last one at that job!), had time to meet Tris as he was a mile away, but sadly not Kev >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(, went to MacDonalds and had food with Tris.....and no he didnt have a happy meal! :D :D :D

What he said! No site visit for me though. I'm running TNT parcels from Didcot to Kingsbury by night.

After eating my fries I stuck my finger in my eye. . . . the fries were salted :'(

oh yeah wasnt i gonna post a numpty for that :D :D :D :D

Delivering oil again, Suffolk this time around and in Ipswich (Fork-Rent) and then down to Maldon in Essex before coming back to base via Sudbury.....Local ones in Norfolk tomorrow so a nice easy day I hope :)

Delivering oil again, Suffolk this time around and in Ipswich (Fork-Rent) and then down to Maldon in Essex before coming back to base via Sudbury.....Local ones in Norfolk tomorrow so a nice easy day I hope :)

Forkrent are on the next road over from where I live Gav :o :o

Forkrent are on the next road over from where I live Gav :o :o

Thought I might be getting fairly close to your home ground there :D first time I've actually had to deliver into Ipswich in the 4 months I've been there, the other chap usually lands that run. Was actually for Prentice Aircraft and Cars in their yard, was absolutely persisting at the time so couldn't look about too much at the kit there