What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Went to a collectors' fair in Kidlington with Old Ford - nothing too interesting - nice little Britains MF 135, but he wanted more than I wanted to pay! Then we had lunch in a nice pub and now I've got daddy coming to tea - really nice day... and I soooooooooooooooooo love this weather :)

broke up with the girl friend tonight so im a free and single man ;D8)yeeeeha watch out ponys, ive been let off my lead :D :D :)

Thats illegal....I should stick to the girls if I were you :o :o :D :D :D :D ;D

not a lot yet, waiting for the blockpave man to turn up to do a quote, if he fails to turn up this time i'll name and shame him on here :D :D :D :D ::)

well guy turned up so have to wait for quote, alos had trip to town....love summer ::), and painted mother in laws fence with cuprinol sprayer....oh that was fun, looks good now though, had BBQ, saw some friends....then got home and had an unexpected call....see what pleased you today topic! ;D ;D ;D ;D

well guy turned up so have to wait for quote, also had trip to town....love summer ::), and painted mother in laws fence with Couperin sprayer....oh that was fun, looks good now though, had BBQ, saw some friends....then got home and had an unexpected call....see what pleased you today topic! ;D ;D ;D ;D

did it yourself mate, will save you a fortune, i did mine, and am helping the guy opp do his to, so easy ,really is

Got up early as I was camping. Had a can of cider for breakfast, then a Cornetto. Headed home from Minehead and stopped in Glastonbury for a cooked Breakfast followed by a Calippo. Got home, went to bed then Traci and me went up the Plain for a bbq in a field, came back and watched Radio 1 Big Weekend on digital and now going to bed. Quality day. :)

Been up on the gallops exercising a Point-to-Pointer this morning. Absolutely kn*ackered, can't feel my arms and have no skin left on the insides of both ring fingers, but it was fun ;D

Plus the trainer said it was the best he'd seen the horse run ;D ;D

Rowing up with the trusty 8340 and Krone Swadro 761 rake. Trailering later on I t.hink. Silage 08 has begun ;D

where i am they dont seam to grow grass for silage  >:(;) they just do maize wich is good but means i have to wait

been out dealing with a guy who's moved down from London to an old farm way out in the middle of no where, who cant understand why his broadband wont run at 8 meg plus like it used to in London, despite the fact hes 10 miles odd of the exchange, real arrogant guy, who unfortunately is connected to someone on the board of BT, as this is a chairmans complaint, so hes not taking it to well that it just cant be done, told us to leave his property at one point when we said his line was perfect :D :D rich cockneys ,dint you just love them