What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

God, trying to sort out my mobile contract.... It's amazing how bloody long it takes!

Still, managed to get another 10 quid off my bill [£15 off for the first 9 months  ;)] and a new phone...finally.

I've had this Nokia N80 thing for 2 years and it's bloody rubbish. I got stiffed when I took my home broadband with orange and they started my contract over, so ended up as a 2 year thing. But the text bundle expired after 18 months so I've paid 20 quid over for the last 2 months because I have not had any inclusive text messages!!!

Still, I'm out of the N series now [avoid them like the plague if you're in the market - they are built on Symbian software which is too complex and very demanding, leading to crashing and greatly reduced battery life] and have something called a Nokia 6500 Slide Black  ??? coming.... with 600 minutes and unlimited texts for 20 quid a month.... that any good? Past caring to be honest!!!  :D

So that really is about all I achieved today, that and moved another pile of plasterboard inside..... ::)

You really are going to have to let someone else drive that tractor you know :D :D

If you stop messing around with blooming carrot beds Winterbottom you can come and take over  ;D:D :D

You getting annoyed with that substandard gearbox yet  ::):D :D

Cor not half.. I am so cross with myself that I didn't order the Dyna box  >:(

kidding... sucker.... Pwwwwwwttthhhhh  :P :P :P

Marky you've bin working your ass of for months - so stop worrying and enjoy yourself darling :-*:-*

Thanks darling... I knew you would make me feel better... it has got TWO seats you know  ;):-*:-* :-*:-*

Today I are bin mostly... on that BLOODY tractor again  ::)>:(:D :D

I am gonna be skint by this time next month if I keep this up  :-[:-[

has it yet to do any fee paying work.....or just creating donuts in the car park :D :D :D

had a biology exam today, was only told today that it was 25% of my whole GCSE for it!!! test was very hard :'( but dont think i did too awful :-\ our exam was sooo unorganised today but. we all thought it was at 9.30 in the morning and went down to the hall then realised it was at 1.30!!! grrrr plus at 12.45 i was just wandering about the school for a while till i realised what was happening :D

had a biology exam today, was only told today that it was 25% of my whole GCSE for it!!! test was very hard :'( but dont think i did too awful :-\ our exam was sooo unorganised today but. we all thought it was at 9.30 in the morning and went down to the hall then realised it was at 1.30!!! grrrr plus at 12.45 i was just wandering about the school for a while till i realised what was happening :D

i had that too i thought the first few questions where the hardest? odd cause it  usally starts easyer. I was told by my mentor ( i have online schoolling)  ::) to be at the exam location for 12.45 for a 1.00 start, because it is about 30miles (yes thats no joke 30miles away) we leave earley when we got there she said its 1.30 so we had to kill 30mins in aylsham not much to do there  ;D;):)

Moving stuff  so I can move furniture and then putting it all back in some cases.

Spare bedroom is getting crowded and the bed is on end up the wall.  Moving furniture also means cleaning before and after so I am a busy bunny as it is a Bank holiday Sunday with no one around to help.

Boys are coming over tomorrow to move the bigger stuff but it would have been useful to have someone today.  Ah well such is life.

Office is going to have to wait until I have a couple of clear days - now that is going to be a marathon