What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Covering up the broad beans in the garden to stop the jackdaws pulling them up. When it came in to rain this afternoon sat on the computer and listed 35 1970's and 80's Massey ferguson machinery and combine brochures on eBay, and before anyone asks, yes, Marky already has them in his collection.  :'(

And I did appreciate the email first Tim too.. what a gent.. many thanks  ;)

I like'm :) It's got a clutch button the gearstick which is nice. If you use the pedal it tells you off for not pushing it the whole way down, damn annoying for a Hobbit driver, Bill!! :D Comfy, nice to drive and its on 32t work at 310hp I think it is. :)

went to ashford this morning, then came home , got the ducklins out and let them have a run about our side (they live in the garage untill the can stay out side to young at the mo), then went to the local landini dealer and order 5 more powermasters  ::) ::);)

Been doing a few odd jobs today and just got back from a meal for Mum's birthday, feeling a bit full after having a rump steak (still mooing) and chips with a large quantity of home made onion rings and mushrooms ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nope, no theiving hobbits to nick my mushrooms either this time >:(:D :D It was the home made onion rings that why my downfall though, I had a dishfull of extra ones to myself as well as the ones with the meal ;D ;D :D :D

Spent most of the day under our Leyland Freighter putting the diff back in after the planetary gears exploded. Fitted a new rear spring, repaired the wing mounting and fitted a new rain suppression flap. (Mud flap) I left it idling after the work was completed, only to discover there was oil dripping out of the exhaust pipe, so it looks as though the seals have gone on the turbo. Oh bu**er  >:(

I've also been contemplating what to do with our Foden. Yesterday the wiring burnt out behind the dash and destroyed the starter motor at the same time. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new wiring loom for the dash, but the truck is quite old and has tanker wiring, so it could be a bit of a problem.  ::):)

I had a steak last night too, an 11oz Ribeye, rare with garlic drizzle and with garlic and pesto topped tomatoes. For starter, pan fried pidgeon breast on parsnip mash and parsnip crisps. Moutwatering. Was annoyed at salty chips though, had to leave them. Oh, not forgetting 2 pints of Stowford Press :D

No celebration though, just treating Traci :)

been out and about with Mum today as its her birthday. Also picked up my Discovery from the garage this lunchtime after having a helicoil fitted to a damaged stud hole..... ::)