What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Back in work today but was down near Denis086's territory there on Saturday night for Macra (our YFC) night - was good craic - back then to Waterford for a few hours - still recovering today ::) ::)

Lesson 313 - don't get up early Saturday morning if you are going out that night ::):-[

On placement in a primary school just now as part of my uni course to become a teacher so very tired tonight after a hectic day!

At this same school for the next 3 weeks then back to uni for a rest for a few weeks!  :D

So today i did a technical writing skills lesson and a lesson on victorian education!!! Also been planning our victorian day that we are going to be having so can't wait for that as we're going to sit in rows chanting tables, doing pronounciation and doing writing exercises!

Also going to have a dunce's hat and an old desk in the class and going to dress up to make it more authentic - all fun!!!  ;D

got to site this morning and found the enginer in a panick

she didnt know why all the gennys wouldnt work (on power no work)

1 was simple was run out of diesel bledit started

welfare unit dead found a lead pluged it in to big genny (now can have a coffee)

welfare unit found out someone filled up the fuel tank with 20litres of petrol odeer ist a diesel engine

spent the next hour draining it out filled it with diesel primed it up and it started  :-*:-*

nice to see i havent lost my touch :P :P