What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

done a 47 hr 300 pair cable change over in 5 hrs,so 15 hrs between the 3 of us, and then caught on a so called emergencey all night job, cant start till 6pm, bla bla bla,yeah pull the other one, get there and its taken me and my mate a garnd total of 3 hrs to sort, no need for the traffic lights all the council guys out, booking till 11 for my inconvienece making me miss my tea

done a 47 hr 300 pair cable change over in 5 hrs,so 15 hrs between the 3 of us, and then caught on a so called emergencey all night job, cant start till 6pm, bla bla bla,yeah pull the other one, get there and its taken me and my mate a garnd total of 3 hrs to sort, no need for the traffic lights all the council guys out, booking till 11 for my inconvienece making me miss my tea

Tea... what's that ::)  did a 10 hour shift on Tuesday without a break... Tea's for wimps, Sean darling :-*:-* :-*

Tea... what's that ::)  did a 10 hour shift on Tuesday without a break... Tea's for wimps, Sean darling :-*:-* :-*

i did 07.30 till 23.00 last night no lunch or tea just a occasionl drink of tea to keep me warm, who ar e you calling a wimp mandy :D :D :D :D :D :D thats outside in the rain to mind darling ;):D

i did 07.30 till 23.00 last night no lunch or tea just a occasionl drink of tea to keep me warm, who ar e you calling a wimp mandy :D :D :D :D :D :D thats outside in the rain to mind darling ;):D

Well I did it in the rain yesterday - and it was dark too. In fact, I even slid on my bum when I slipped on someone's wet steps.

PS... and tea... that is for wimps... I only have a bottle of water to last me all day ;)

Well I did it in the rain yesterday - and it was dark too. In fact, I even slid on my bum when I slipped on someone's wet steps.

PS... and tea... that is for wimps... I only have a bottle of water to last me all day ;)

bugger get the violins out and start playing that hovis song lads, looks like i lost  :'( :'( :'( :D :D

Well it will be between 25 and 30 c today....I have some worked to do....got to haul my recliner outside and a table to hold my beer and book....I may read some or just think about my "limey mates" who are soaking wet, living in constant flood stage, and remember I dont give a rat's ar$e if half of them drown, since I am going to be so comfortable I may even weardark glasses and my fav hat.....oh be careful some of you going through one of those mud puddles you may drown...... :D :D :D :D :D :D  oh yawn.......time for shrimp, cheese, beer and pops hard life...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh belch.. 8) 8)

Eat your hearts out "Tommys"

Well it will be between 25 and 30 c today....I have some worked to do....got to haul my recliner outside and a table to hold my beer and book....I may read some or just think about my "limey mates" who are soaking wet, living in constant flood stage, and remember I dont give a rat's ar$e if half of them drown, since I am going to be so comfortable I may even weardark glasses and my fav hat.....oh be careful some of you going through one of those mud puddles you may drown...... :D :D :D :D :D :D  oh yawn.......time for shrimp salmon , cheese pike, beer and pops hard herring life...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh belch.. 8) 8)

Eat your hearts out "Tommys"

;D ;D ;D

Today so far I have done a little shoping and swaped diffs on our off roader as we busted the rear one last sunday

Still it helps when you have donor vehicles ;)

Next I will be getting on with the laverda or playing on the Wii ;D ;D

Well today i planned on having a long lie but the cat was sick so i had to get up at 8 to clean that instead! Toyboy is working this morning so i think i will wash the car and do the shopping so when he comes home we can go out for a walk or something.

Well today i planned on having a long lie but the cat was sick so i had to get up at 8 to clean that instead! Toyboy is working this morning so i think i will wash the car and do the shopping so when he comes home we can go out for a walk or something.

:D yea this weekend is my first weekend off milkin in about 6weeks and i only could sleep til 8:30 ::):D