What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Wear a what :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[

cor my other half freaked when she caught me not wearing one, mind you the blue snott that came out when i sneezed was a give away ::):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thats a good selection there paul, like the look of the foragers to ,why did my farm only do arabel in real life eh

Went to London village last night. Watched Little Britain LIVE, hilarious it was too. You have to go and see it guys as a matter of urgency. Few vodkas in a bar afterwards.In at 3am, up at 8am for posh b&b breaky then into central London. Hamleys and Harrods for Christmas shopping. Up to Thame, Oxon to collect model farm bits (photo's later ladies.) Now on manky dark, wet M4 nearly home. Shattered. Traci is doing 120mph in my motor. RIP Deere-est!!

' managed to get back at furthering the 5000 patterns over the last few days, but still a lot to do.

Thought you where selling up and moveing to other ventures    Well thats what the press said

Well this happened on Saturday but it just shows you nothing everything happens in ones always in multitudes.

My folks were gone away so I was looking after the stock and the other farm work etc.

Went to look at the first group only to find the temporary fence on the ground and them where they shouldn't be so had to run them out of it and got splattered with muck and then just as I was putting it up it decided to piss down rain. >:(

Went to the next group and they decided they weren't coming to the meal trough as it was raining too hard >:(

Now I'm mad with the weather as we have to take the bullocks off the wet fields as they are absolute bogs and we have a months grass on them still >:( >:(>:( >:(