What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Ooh Gav you lucky beggar that sounds like proper Sunday work to me mate. Quite envy you in this job of yours 8)

Mark, in this upcoming dry spell there should be any one or two of a (I think) Lexion 480, 570TT, 570 Montana or a 580 out round Hindon. I don't think the contractor I was working for does it anymore. Usually 2 and 3000 series Quadrants behind JD, Fendt and a JCB 8250 too so you may want jo pop up again! 8)

I'm off up Salisbury Plain above Bratton to wrap 35ac of bales. :)

Just got back from a best mate's stag do ( so not a right lot today  :D ), karting followed by much merriment and Jaegermeister in York yesterday, we had him dressed up as Optimus Prime, made for quite an evening, very sore and stiff jointed today, but it was worth it. :)

That sounds great, what an outfit. Who thought of that one?

It was a cracking do Tris, 15 of us and we all stayed at the Race Course Centre a converted stable yard next door to the Knavesmire. After karting we spent the afternoon at a sports social club just over the road out in the sun with a few beverages watching a 40 over game of local league cricket, nice way to relax before hitting town.

His best man came up with the idea having found an Optimus Prime talking helmet in Toys 'R' Us for about 40 quid, we then spray painted an old suit and had him dressed in bright blue football socks that looked a bit like plus fours, looked pretty cool and much more original than some of the other efforts we saw out that were on stag and hen parties, he had to consume all his drinks through a straw. :)

That really doe sound superb, David. Tell you what, from the sound of previous skermishes you have written about; you lot are pretty inventive :)

Well I wrapped my 87 bales of silage on 35ac in an hour flat. Now baling straw with the D4000 for the first time ;D

That really doe sound superb, David. Tell you what, from the sound of previous skermishes you have written about; you lot are pretty inventive :)

Thanks Tris, we certainly have our moments and i'm lucky enough to have a few decent mates who are always up for a good laugh without going completely beyond the realms of sillyness, amazing what a so called childs toy can do for your street cred for one evening too :D i'll post a picture of him once my mate has e-mailed me the photographs as my camera stayed at home on this occasion.  ;)

Well today I had a great last sleep not done much tonight just tidied up around my work areas done the overboard water samples have a job to do at 5am then head up the stairs to get ready to go home all being well will be back in Aberdeen for 12pm then in my house by 1pm. Then spend some time with the family then maybe an hour or two sleep just to tied me over until around 10 pm otherwise will go to sleep at 7pm then be awake at 2am so have found it is the easiest way to get out of nightshift.

took the concave to bits on the domiator and took the front end of cos most of it fixed but as we was lifting the front end out with the manitou the pipes for crowding the bucket  >:( >:( and the pipes are located down the mast  ::) ::) one problem after another, boss is pricing a claas scorpion  ;)

Thanks Tris, we certainly have our moments and i'm lucky enough to have a few decent mates who are always up for a good laugh without going completely beyond the realms of sillyness, amazing what a so called childs toy can do for your street cred for one evening too :D i'll post a picture of him once my mate has e-mailed me the photographs as my camera stayed at home on this occasion.  ;)

6212_134122839771_570584771_3195779.jpg

Just in..... Decepticons beware :D