What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

A and E at colchester hospital

Same here. (Well yesterday) as most weeks. Quite a regular nowdays as the rugby gets more and more physical. Got two broken thumbs at the moment and a big scar and a lot of glue across the top of me head.  >:( >:( :'(

I had the same prob a year or two back.Was right in the middle of lambing and there were a total of 800 sheep all being strip feed by eletric fences and some jokers from the govt wanted to test if there was oil and gas under the farm and wanted all power cut off for the best part of 3 days.

Needless to say we had words on day 4. >:(

can imagine, prob is we can't do anything to make the guy maintain it, we have run out of all options to stop him and the problem ,so all his neighbours that are affected are out for him now??? only option we have is to report him to the goverment transmitting people as hes breching that rule and hope for the best, last guy we had to use that route for got a 10 grand fine and costs ? just because he wouldn't keep it all maintained and cut back arround the edges

Nothing serious mate I hope...

For me... for the last week...

WORKING

WORKING

WORKING

WORKING

WORKING

WORKING

SLEEPING

WORKING

WORKING

WORKING

Ok... so you get the point... I've missed you boys  :-*:-*

no wonder you dont get on here, your doing 10 day weeks :D :D :D, limit it to 5 and 2 days off ::)

no, the worst thing is ive more or less been twidling my thumbs all week cause there wasnt much doing, then a mad rush this morning.

I hear you mate... :(

Finished the pictures for my last two fullsize Farm Journals this year yesterday, should have #14 up later on today.  :)