What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Last shoot of the season today, birds were a bit thin on the ground so we set the trap up on a few tricky stands to enjoy the sunshine, view and company.

Ruddy nice day out and the most shooting I've had all season!!!

So far I've been on here and have out a 3.49kg Silverside in the oven. £ 26.49 less £ 5 = £ 21.49 at £ 6.15 a kg is good value. It was on offer from Costco and well their butchery is absolutely first class.

Away now to get some painting done.

just completed our 24h ploughing match conditions was not great because we had all the snow and that but the customer said just plough it  ;)

weapons of choice was a

Fendt 820 with a 6 furrow kverneland plough

New Holland t7030 auto command with 5 furrow Dowdeswell

John Deere 6820 with 5 furrow lemken

the 7030 is some machine with everything there at the joy stick.

defrosted the car for mrs pjw ,then of to sign on again oh what joy ??? ??? ???

I don't envy you that at all, I went once and they gave me a pile of forms and told me all the benefits they could give me, it got my back up so I told them to stick it, I'd rather spend my time looking for a job than filling out their forms and went and begged some work off various people, I only wanted the piece of paper to say I'd been made redundant so that the overpriced insurance policy I'd been paying for on a personal loan would pay out for a couple of months... economy was a lot better off then mind you, 2002 I think from memory and it was possible to come by work quite easily...  ???

Covering the night driver to London Spitalsfield Market again today... and again tomorrow unless I can stitch some poor unsuspecting soul up with i:P:-\

I'd do that for you Marky - you bring Hattie up and load grain wagons for me................. ;D ;D