What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

A lady who works in a school kitchen and used to be in Pans People...

Tell me the kids don't call her Pots!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i feel bad about making fun of your height if it turns out you're still at school....

Just back off holiday and I have been catching up with my regular grass cutting contracts I have done about 10 jobs and about 6 acres of grass on my John deere X304 lawn tractor today  :)  I was surprised how much the grass had grown I went to Norfolk last week and the grass was brown there.

been sat in a marquee all afternoon at my awards presentation at college, i got the award for the course at distinction star and i got the award for top student (of my course) 8) 8)

Well done Sean something you and your family should be proud about that achievement. Keep up the good work and work hard since you get nought for nothing in this big bad world ;) ;)

been in a office in town splicing fibres all day, and i must say the views on offer in the various areas we went into were pretty dam stunning, inc one that caused my mate to nearly fall of his stepladder as she went past below him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, think I have secured some extra work if and when I need it/they need help. Had a few hours at a contractors yard as said and has to be said, quite a bit of kit and a range of jobs going on all the time there. Hope to be able to work there, it works out worth the mileage which was my main concern.  :) :)

Well, think I have secured some extra work if and when I need it/they need help. Had a few hours at a contractors yard as said and has to be said, quite a bit of kit and a range of jobs going on all the time there. Hope to be able to work there, it works out worth the mileage which was my main concern.  :) :)

where are they then tris? and what gear do they run?

Sounds good. Don't forget get us photos (if he lets you!)