What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Went to Model and Toy Expo shop at Snetterton, near Norwich today. A mere 6 hour journey... I've never seen so many model tractors in one room! Unfortunately, I'd already spent my available funds on some Dan Dare annuals, so didn't buy anything nice, but I'm going back on Friday to scoop up some goodies! I took some pics and will upload them as soon as I get home...

Incidentally, on the trip over, we were playing 'spot the tractor' and from about Peterborough on, saw nothing but John Deere, except for one Massey labouring with the biggest trailer I've ever seen! Where is the justice in that?

Just come home after pulling a couple of floats with my 780 and 880 in the little local carnival, mate of mine drove the 880. Rained a bit on the first circuit around the town just enough to have to put the waterproofs on but cleared out and was dry for the last half hour and for the four mile drive home with the tractors. There were five tractors in the procession, four pulling floats, a small Lambo, Ford 77 something, my two D.B's and a 1960 fully restored Fordson Power Major, nice tractor. My tractors were entered in the 'vintage' class as was the Major, my 780 had 1st and the cup, Major had 2nd and my 880 had 3rd.

Started the day de-budding calves. . . . . ended the day in Bath having a tooth rebuilt :'(

Temporary rebuild, a further hour and a half booked for a fortnights time to have it done again properly. I'm looking forward to that, an hour and a half in the dentist chair. Joy.

Started the day de-budding calves. . . . . ended the day in Bath having a tooth rebuilt :'(

Temporary rebuild, a further hour and a half booked for a fortnights time to have it done again properly. I'm looking forward to that, an hour and a half in the dentist chair. Joy.

Jinx... has the same yesterday Trissy - not a pleasant thing mate is it  :'(

Mark, I'm not good with teeth stuff at all :-[ Infact I'm a bit of a girl to be honest. I think Zwolle may suffer now as I am looking at £200's worth of work to fix it now. Yesterday cost £50 too! :of I guess after 3 or 4 years of avoiding El Dentisto it's my own fault.

Bob, what you having inked mate? It's about time I had another I think 8) Take my mind off the dentist!! :D

Anyway, this weekend is all about beer, karting, Everton playing Aston Villa at Villa Park and more beer. My mate of 27yrs' stag do!! ;);D ;D

Added myself on facebook.. dont know if right thing to do  :)

Absolutely... I think you'll find most of us are on there ::)

erm... not sure that's such a good thing on second thoughts ;);D

Been to Bristol Zoo today (with my sister and her kids, who were up from Cornwall) and was suitably impressed - plenty to see for a city Zoo. Loved watch Mrs Lion giving Mr Lion a cuff around the ear when he wanted to get cuddly ;D And meerkats are just fab :-*

been getting 2 tractors ready for a road run tomorrow, my 35 & my mates power major , had to wash the major fuel tank out & put new olives on the pipe , new filter aswell taking no chances because i drove it 5 miles to a local show on wednesday night & it stopped twice!.    I was going to bring some round bales in to stack in the compound but i brought 2  in & the field gateway was starting to chew up

Today I'm going to wash the mud from the wheels on underside of twin axle trailer and car after yesterdays visit to the rather "dubby" Mearns rally. I might also fit my two year trailer wheels and tyres and keep the old two for spares.

I have decided against taking tractor down today since I;m back to work tomorrow and don't fancy spending my Sunday evening cleaning 3 vehicles.

Having said that I will probably have a run down with car for a nosey in the afternoon ;) ;)