What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

That's quite a lump of plough then, does the tractor handle it ok Paul? I should think it does.  8)

yes ,although a topic on the forum people were saying that small tractors can handle big ploughs,but it does literally depend on what the land is like,the fields i done today are very heavy and clayey,but the mf still handled it well,but the bosses son said they are thinking of getting the 8450 chipped giving it an extra 50 hp ,because some of the fields here are very steep and that makes the bugger chuff,but a 250 hp tractor is big for down here,although i do know of a contractor  in devon who has a fendt 936!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always say if you're not enjoying the job you do for a living then its time for a change, lifes too short to be miserable.

For me today it was in work at 8am to remove a wheel motor off the potato harvester with some help......boss disappeared just as it was time to drop the extremely heavy motor off so the wheel barrow is now dented ::)  then once that was off went and ploughed the last bit of winter barley ground so I'm free to work on the harvester all week getting that ready to go before leaving off at 2.30pm

9am Uni, Home at 10.30, Away to cut a lawn, Back to Uni at 3pm, Home again for 5.30pm Then it was down to move a MF 135 out of a feild and up the road to my house where she'l stay for a while..

3/4 Mile up the road, Towing her at 6.4 Kph!  ???  :'(

been working in the dockyard today, some dam fine lady sailors in there, some absoloute stunners, and theres something about a good prime and proper uniform on them to, such a drag when i am in there for 3 more days to ::) ::)::) ::)::)

few ships to, but lost intrest in them rapidly for some reason

Morning duties, see to cattle and then shoot over to contractors. Got a farm with about 14 acres of maize to harvest so I'm needed on the clamp. Back here after to finish the '10 hedge trimming campaign and then move some creep feeders again an top a little paddock with . . . An MF 550 ;D

Morning duties, see to cattle and then shoot over to contractors. Got a farm with about 14 acres of maize to harvest so I'm needed on the clamp. Back here after to finish the '10 hedge trimming campaign and then move some creep feeders again an top a little paddock with . . . An MF 550 ;D

Oooo any pics Mr Trissle...  :of:-*:-*

I've been paddock cutting today.. on an MF5480 though  :-[  ... still good fun mind you... Mozzies everywhere.. so windows closed... air-con on  ;D

did the road tyres grip ok then mate? ??? i guess its dry anyway and prob level

A bit hilly in places mate... but yes they grip well... actually I've had them in sticky mud using the loader recently.. no more slippage than the Ag tyres really mate.

They do leave a lot of mud on the road mind you  :-[

Paul... sorry mate... let you down there  :-[ :'(