What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been buckraking maize all day again. We had a late start care of WPC Cowface due to mud on the road from yesterday. Farmer wanted the clamp full before the rain set in. . .

It's near on midnight and no rain yet! ::) The clamp is sheeted down now though. Still 90ac to do there but it isn't fit yet.

Are you having a display then Mark or a table to sell unwanteds?

I've been feeding up the creeps and ring feeders with the JCB 531 and dung spreading with the 6180 and Richard Western 12t rear discharge spreader. Got to leave early to go and look at a job for tomorrow.

What do you do if you're in the Cambridge area with no packed lunch and no cash on you?

Well...........go and see your old mate Marky Ferguson 8)

Top bloke Mark I owe you one ;)

My pleasure Mr C.. was good to see you mate as always  :-*  .. even though you made my office smell of egg  >:(:of:D :D

A mixture Bill, conversions, unboxed Britains, boxed Ertl tractors, boxed Siku stuff, U.H. New Holland T6020 loader with different attachment on it, brochures. The only older boxed Britains I have is the power harrow/drill.

I've got that Britain's one Mark...anyway doubt if I will ever get to Spalding since it always tend to land around the  Third of the month and that's is the busiest day of each month for us at work.

I'll be thinking of all you folk enjoying yourselves on Sunday as I'm working hard and living sober ;D ;D ;D

I hope Marky and others will be there with cameras to show us what we have missed :-\ :-\

I'm charged up and ready to go Bill... I'm taking two batteries this time  :P

Excellent Mark I thought we could rely on you. ;D ;D

I hope Damian and Hazel remember the rite nice pies for you because you cannot afford time off for a lunch hour ;) ;)

Talking of batteries I had a laugh at that...look in GD ...what annoyed you in a while :of :of

Been down to Springfields to start setting up the stand. Its a sell out again and with the pending bad weather, I imagine it is going to be packed on Sunday.

Well if it's anything like here Andy it's been raining cats and dogs since lunchtime and there is a lot of water on the roads even on the main A96 dual carriage way from Aberdeen to Inverness.

I suspect the weather may turn into a "blessing in disguise" for Sunday. I hope the show goes well and I hope that a few hundred or so Model Farmer magazines are sold or taken on subscription ;) ;)

Alarm set for 5.30 am but woke at 4.45am since some of us have to work today and can't have a jolly to toy fairs >:( >:(

Had a while on here then got ready and left at 6pm and was in here by 6.25am. Hope to get out of here by lunchtime if all runs smoothly.