What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

doesnt sound like it's been a good day mate  :-\ :-\ :-\ know how water got into fuel system had a leak in main tank or something ???

Hope the landy doesnt cost too much etc :-\

Well we fill it up out of cans out on site so we're guessing its condensation build up that escaped the filters.

Landy shouldn't be too bad as the switches aren't dear IF thats what it is. However its the last straw, as soon as i can find a replacement its going!!

Not good then as it's not gonna be a cheap xmas for your boss :-\ :D :D  has it ever happened before with any other tractors  ???

Well i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya that it wont cost much, bet your right pied off with it now  :D :D

Not good then as it's not gonna be a cheap xmas for your boss :-\ :D :D  has it ever happened before with any other tractors  ???

Well i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya that it wont cost much, bet your right pied off with it now  :D :D

Well one of its sister tractors is in after needing an engine overhaul and the 640 is now waiting to go in due to electrical faults, there's always one of them in the workshop but mine has done 6800hrs on an 02 plate now.

Pee'd off don't come close i can tell you, got my eye on a replacement though, might show you on MSN if you can stop your lovey dovey chat to your lady long enough ::);D:D :D ;)

Had an absolute barsteward of a day, it all started so well too, 48tons of muck delivered by 9am, then it went downhill fast. Not only has it been thick freezing fog for the last 3 days, to top it off today my tractor decides to lose power followed by errattic running. I get our engineer out from the yard, we change the filters and clean up the fuel lines, it decides it will run for a minute then start belching out white smoke and clattering like a bag of spanners. We decide to clean all the fuel lines out and then it runs perfectly....................................for 1/4 of a mile while taking a load out >:( Result is it has been low loader'd back to the yard with suspected water in the injector system needing new injectors and the pump reconditioned :(>:(

You'd think it can't get any worse right?

WRONG! On the way home tonight my lovely Land Rover decides it doesn't like having working lights or indicators on a narrow backroad - it's now been recovered back to my usual garage so we can see whats wrong tomorrow, we suspect its the switches though.

Merry f*@king christmas!! ::):-\

Drive a man around the meth drinking bend that.

I'm well gutted for ya mate.

Today I 'ave mainly been. . . On an aid mission to rebuild a school in Afganistan, then a quick jump over to Fiji to help stabilise the government there after a recent military coup. I had to call into Dublin to present Bono with his knighthood on my way to Cape Town to deliver a speech on imprisoned politicians. After that it was a quick stop to see Kofi Annan at the UN conference in New York to discuss policies in Iraq then some last minute Christmas shopping in Trowbridge, a Santa's Stocking run to a Romanian orphanage then home to go out for a beer.

Today I 'ave mainly been. . . On an aid mission to rebuild a school in Afganistan, then a quick jump over to Fiji to help stabilise the government there after a recent military coup. I had to call into Dublin to present Bono with his knighthood on my way to Cape Town to deliver a speech on imprisoned politicians. After that it was a quick stop to see Kofi Annan at the UN conference in New York to discuss policies in Iraq then some last minute Christmas shopping in Trowbridge, a Santa's Stocking run to a Romanian orphanage then home to go out for a beer.

You blooming liar Tris  >:( >:(>:(

I've been to Trowbridge shopping today and you wern't there  ::) - why tell a big lie like that mate... makes me wonder it the bit about Kofi Annan is true or not now... I bet he never even mentioned Iraq at all  ::)

You blooming liar Tris  >:( >:(>:(

I've been to Trowbridge shopping today and you wern't there  ::) - why tell a big lie like that mate... makes me wonder it the bit about Kofi Annan is true or not now... I bet he never even mentioned Iraq at all  ::)

Ok I'll fess up. . . I was running through a script for a new series of Surprise Surprise with Miss Cillaaaaaaaaaa Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be OK......got a bagful of antibiotics and antiinflammatories...........the dog has to 'take it easy' - vet obviously never seen a 16 month old lab  ;D

Like telling Mrs F not to spend money at the shops...  ::) - Lets hope she/he picks up quickly then John.... ANtibiotics work wonders don't they  ;)