What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I went to Wolverhampton today to collect 6 new 3" pumps from Hilta.........400miles in a Land Rover pick-up with the Ifor Williams trailer ::)  only used £100 in diesel :of

That is a long way to go for three pairs of shoes! ;):-[:-X

Well, instead of preparing a potentially career defining presentation on the area's accounts, future budgets and forecasts, so far today i've instead regressed to my younger days and put the finishing touches to this on good old Microsoft Paint. Might attempt a tractor next.

I mean analyse the set of big numbers in front of me. :)::)

FormulaOffroadCar.jpg

called into work this morning, home at 12ish, then looked after the grand daughter till 4, now off out for a meal, seeing as its technically my stepdads first birthday since he passed away in may, mums a bit upset so we are all going out to get her mind of it, kids and all

Making stained glass windows  :) :)

Bought a course for Tracis birthday at a workshop near us where we spent all day today and will again tomorrow with a third day to book at ours and the teachers' convenience at a later date. Really enjoyed it, pics up soon  :)

Making stained glass windows  :) :)

Bought a course for Tracis birthday at a workshop near us where we spent all day today and will again tomorrow with a third day to book at ours and the teachers' convenience at a later date. Really enjoyed it, pictures up soon  :)

Nice Tris, making a new window for the front door or anything like that?

Second day on the stain glass course today and thoroughly enjoyable it was again too. Third and final day booked for end of February some time I think, or mid February.

Came home and since then have been gluing and painting a load of old surplus model tool kits. Seem to have acquired a bag full of old parts so thought I'd start building them all up for a future workshop.  :)

been making a cat pen as such today ,plan is to have a flap in the window allowing them out into this while we are at work , and we can keep the litter tray out there to then. visited her mother, and also done my next mf article , just got to get the wife to proof read it now

college today, had our taster day and i was the only one in the class offered a place, mainly because of the way i was with the cars (i'm doing motor vehicle) never had so much fun in a lesson ever  ;D

the tutor was suprised when he asked who wanted to move the car ? so i said i would, started it up and pulled her in the workshop only to be told he meant push it  ::)

oh well atleast i definately know that i've got a place :)

usual day until 2,30 pm when i had to go and meet the local police officers at another exchange, over the weekend some little toerags from the council estate just up the road, broke in and removed arround 100m of cable which we had stored there for the current project we are on, the neighbours saw them arround 1am sunday morning and called the ploice, they eventually got to the house where the  car whitnessed was regestered to, and there on the drive was a vectra full of cable, two scallys had gone out on the lash and then par taken in a few spliffs, and didnt loose the evidence. bobbys are rubbing there hands with glee as they are both well know, but as yet have never actually been caught with the stuff they have nicked ,plus the cables  smart watered so they are coated in that to, just to really pin them down

Yesterday I drove the artic down to a golf course near Tavistock with the 6 wheeler piggy back style. I loaded up a 3cx and a Zetor with a loader and jogged on back. The other chap loaded up another Zetor with a loader and went on down the A30 somewhere to collect an MF3085.

Today I unloaded both lorries then went off to Bristol in the 6 wheeler to lift a Welgar RP12 round baler on. Got back, went and trimmed up a sorry looking willow tree and then got ready for tomorrow.

Piggy back again down to Camelford where I have a 135 at on place, two little Fiats at another and a Ford 7610 to collect while the 6 wheeler has a John Deere 3050 and an MF 675 to collect.