What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Saw that on facebook mark , nothing serious I hope mate

Hope they have got it in time, just got to take ciprofloxacin and take it easy. Never know pain like it , every mans nightmare. First they thought i twisted them , then the thought i had a hernia. Looks like its a virus that makeS them swell up then they die.  :'(

Early this morning two chaps and a box van turned up to do my cavity wall insulation in the house. Just been out painting over the cement filled holes they drilled to pump it in. Will be interesting to see if it makes any difference.

Hope they have got it in time, just got to take ciprofloxacin and take it easy. Never know pain like it , every mans nightmare. First they thought i twisted them , then the thought i had a hernia. Looks like its a virus that makeS them swell up then they die.  :'(

Ouch mate mmm eyes watering already at the thought of it  :police: :'(

Having a day off work today and what a lovely sunny day it has turned out to be. So far I have cleaned the alloys and jet washed the car since it has been neglected of late. Stopped for a coffee break and look on here before I go back out and give it a  proper hand wash. I have promised to to take my small trailer and collect and dump a fridge at the tip for a neighbours friend today but before that I may even get another box of models photographed outside.

So Mike aka mr greenkeeper what next...scarify or fork it or feed it ??? ???

The only reason my lawn (sorry grass) looks like death warmed up especially at the front

It's too early to put a Nitrogen fertiliser on until the grass has started to grow properly however, I do give it a dose of lawn sand which greens it up without over feeding it and also kills off the moss that crept in over the winter. Again though, I won't scarify until the grass is growing strongly otherwise it opens up the sward to weed and moss invasion, that will get done towards the end of April.